Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Just now, Rugster said:

Another resignation imminent.

Simply asking why posts were removed is hardly "heads gone". I just want to know what it "fell foul of" so I can add those comments back in without issue.

I have to thank you for your diligence though, just a few minutes after posting and you seem keen to make an issue of it.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Simply asking why posts were removed is hardly "heads gone". I just want to know what it "fell foul of" so I can add those comments back in without issue.

I have to thank you for your diligence though, just a few minutes after posting and you seem keen to make an issue of it.

It was Marshmallo who posted the link. I was merely responding to it. Happy to help.

So it was, apologies, I have him on the mute list so I only saw your post

You see he's downvoted my question, yet the comment was about the way sexual abuse and racism is glossed over in OTB by a "it's all just PC gone mad" Cowanism. Perhaps he is in favour of such revisionism you'd need to ask him.

Edited by Ric

5 minutes ago, sophia said:

I also want to know why my posts were deleted.

I thought they delivered a light hearted but well meaning public service in counselling a dear contributor who, it seemed to me, to be overwrought

I'd like to know why nobody's thought to delete my posts yet.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

I also want to know why my posts were deleted.

I thought they delivered a light hearted but well meaning public service in counselling a dear contributor who, it seemed to me, to be overwrought

I wouldn't have thought you would want to see those comments return, considering when given the opportunity to condemn the normalisation of sexual and racial abuse, you pointedly chose not to.

Go on, in the spirit of charity, I'll give you another opportunity for you.

Surely you'll not turn down a second chance? It must be the easiest thing in the world to denounce such stuff, yet you seem reluctant to do so.

Just now, BFTD said:

This sounds like it's getting perilously close to when Supras was chasing people around the forum demanding they condemn rape.

Come now.. I'm not chasing people, they were the ones that came onto this thread asking for their comments to be returned too. All I'm doing is giving Sophia the opportunity to correct what was rightly a very bad decision by them earlier. The choice is entirely open to them.

Just now, Ric said:

Come now.. I'm not chasing people, they were the ones that came onto this thread asking for their comments to be returned too. All I'm doing is giving Sophia the opportunity to correct what was rightly a very bad decision by them earlier. The choice is entirely open to them.

That's what Supras would've said too! Although he'd have been more specific.

Looks like you aren't getting an answer from the big man about your post BTW  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

image-asset.png