Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Just now, SANTAN said:

Well that's nonsense. You get downvoted in the coranavirus thread for your pish patter and I've dotted some of them alongside loads of other people. I never complain about individual dots at all, I've definitely complained about people that go on to your page to do them all at once though. 

I've no problem with you joining the rona gang, I harvest them and sell them on to 8mile for a penny a dot for his Marsh campaign. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

I've no problem with you joining the rona gang, I harvest them and sell them on to 8mile for a penny a dot for his Marsh campaign. 

I will never join either side of the Rona gang. I'm stretched on enough fronts at the moment. Might go rebrand as a juniors poster and try and get some diddies on my side. 

23 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I will never join either side of the Rona gang. I'm stretched on enough fronts at the moment. Might go rebrand as a juniors poster and try and get some diddies on my side. 

Not much rebranding required, most of them have Rangers as their "big team" as well. 

8 hours ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Just how bad is that Rangers P&B background btw.

The virgin Rangers P&B background vs the chad Hibernian Salt and Sauzée background.

Screenshot_20210803-121954_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fb24d95231b8ef380d572c51735c922e.jpg

I really like the 'Salt and Sauzee' banner.

It would be good if the Dundee one had 'Peh and Ingins'

2119322303_Screenshot_20210803-203242_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1ceb25f51bb483663ec922f19eff436c.jpg

Edited by johnnydun

There's f**k all point in a PM's feature if you can't use it to humiliate some weirdo who's decided to send you abusive messages in private. 
Tbf i think i've only done it a couple of times, the best of which got some loser called [mention=30012]Jelavic4m man[/mention] emptied in hilarious fashion. The other might have been WaffenThinMint/Bible John, can't properly remember tbh.
I do remember Biggie losing the plot big time when Szamo published his abusive PMs.

To be fair, didn't you just red dot me the other day for laughing at the lunatic @wbhowieson on Twitter (the one Boghead ranter just mentioned) for being a "Scotland, United Kingdom" style idiot?
I agree that it's a bit insane to obsessively dot all your posts, but the whole system is pretty childish, and only ever likely to result in wind-ups. The best revenge is living well. Relax and be happy that you've invaded someone's headspace with relatively little effort is my advice.

He's been red-dotting me as well.

Still not at the levels of the King of Red Dots.

10 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I do remember Biggie losing the plot big time when Szamo published his abusive PMs.

You got some kind of obsession with me? That's a few times you've brought this up.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

If you remember I did say Szamo was out of order doing it.

If you a going to be a fanny though I maybe won't bother next time.

Thank you.

Yeah, don't bother, I'm not worth the effort.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

WeeHectorPar was a fucking lunatic. Was he not about 78 and just got pished then abused every poster he come across before racially abusing folk from football/TV? 

Something relating to one of your old avatars as I recall.

14 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Been a long while since I've had an abusive PM. Can't remember what I did but I no doubt deserved it I suppose 

FD3AC30A-B354-4B24-8CBE-1D0280C50A6E.jpeg

I like that he wants you to consider what you've done in your life and change the way you live, after you've died.