Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's disappeared cos you reported it and I removed it, ya balloon! :lol:

Lmao. I wont hide the fact I reported the guy for sending me a weirdo abusive DM. I'm sure most would correctly do the same as we already established it is unhinged behaviour to actually send someone DMs like that. 

At this point I must clarify I reported the DM not because I didn't think other people should see it whatsoever, I want people to see it. I reported it in the hope that the culprit would face retribution for acting so aggro. My report wasn't for the sake of hiding the post that I quite obviously chose to post myself anyway... it was purely to show the good folk of the heads gone thread that someone was sending random abuse unprovoked and that was up for ridicule. 

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, SANTAN said:
Is it visible for you? 
Definitely a strange thing to be doing at 9am when your second team has won the night before! 
ETA- After discussing the rules earlier would it be fair to say if you don't actually @ the mentioned person in this thread when calling them out you're a certified shitebag? 

I can't see any screenshots of DMs although I agree that you've shat it by not @ing him, only resolution is Ruel St with the mothers.

I did @ him, he sent a response that had been removed but you can see it because I quoted it telling him it's probably best to calm down and log off. Apparantly he is one of those weirdos that make alt accounts though so since finding that out I'm less fussed about it. 

Edited by SANTAN

I did @ him, he sent a response that had been removed but you can see it because I quoted it telling him it's probably best to calm down and log off. Apparantly he is one of those weirdos that make alt accounts though so since finding that out I'm less fussed about it. 
If he's a multi accounter I'd be locking your doors.

Abusive PM's to be screenshotted and posted immediately and reposted in any of the senders future heads gone.

You also need to @ them in this thread.

These are the 11th and 12th commandments. Moses wanted them on the tablet, but was threatened with the banhammer from the almighty mod above.

There's f**k all point in a PM's feature if you can't use it to humiliate some weirdo who's decided to send you abusive messages in private. 

Tbf i think i've only done it a couple of times, the best of which got some loser called @Jelavic4m man emptied in hilarious fashion. The other might have been WaffenThinMint/Bible John, can't properly remember tbh.

Special Heads Gone from @wbhowieson on Twitter following this pre-game tweet from Dumbarton on Saturday.  Nearly everybody took it in great spirit, including many Cumbernauld residents, but Howieson contacted DFC, CFC, and as many media outlets as he could find.

Result - the screaming manchild has got his own way, as DFC have told the media team to delete the tweet.

image.png.167eba33765d28597ce31cbb29d13764.png

Howieson is now claiming he's had "intense abuse" on Twitter because of it.  Hopefully aye, he deserves it.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:
I love when Stormzy adopts his lawyerly tone nearly as much as when he does the Trump thing of talking about how people were very rude to him

Is Trump a grass aswell then?

35 year old forum midget calls someone a "grass". 

You aren't from the skreets, you're a basic ass civilian. 

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Who gives a monkey's about coloured circles

Clearly people that click on to your profile to do 30 at once 😂

I think disliking all my posts that you see is fine if you just stumble across them but when folk actively search or look for them to downvote, that's a bit weird... especially considering the shitebag hasn't posted on here since his first raging response. 

6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I think disliking all my posts that you see is fine if you just stumble across them but when folk actively search or look for them to downvote, that's a bit weird... especially considering the shitebag hasn't posted on here since his first raging response. 

It's literally coloured circles on a Scottish Football Forum. Who cares.

7 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

It saves time, means you don't have to read them.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It's literally coloured circles on a Scottish Football Forum. Who cares.

Well sure, who cares what anyone says on here...

This is a thread discussing people who have lost their head and I feel such behaviour warrants such a call out. 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It saves time, means you don't have to read them.

What would save the most time would be making use of the ignore function! As long as you avoid being the person that announces when they put people on ignore. 

Edited by SANTAN

To be fair, didn't you just red dot me the other day for laughing at the lunatic @wbhowieson on Twitter (the one Boghead ranter just mentioned) for being a "Scotland, United Kingdom" style idiot?

I agree that it's a bit insane to obsessively dot all your posts, but the whole system is pretty childish, and only ever likely to result in wind-ups. The best revenge is living well. Relax and be happy that you've invaded someone's headspace with relatively little effort is my advice.

5 minutes ago, milton75 said:

To be fair, didn't you just red dot me the other day for laughing at the lunatic @wbhowieson on Twitter (the one Boghead ranter just mentioned) for being a "Scotland, United Kingdom" style idiot?

I agree that it's a bit insane to obsessively dot all your posts, but the whole system is pretty childish, and only ever likely to result in wind-ups. The best revenge is living well. Relax and be happy that you've invaded someone's headspace with relatively little effort is my advice.

Aye I did because I'm a sensitive little yoon. 

Agree on the second part fully. 

4 minutes ago, milton75 said:

He red dots innocuous posts all over the place then whines when the same happens to him. Each to their own. 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He red dots innocuous posts all over the place then whines when the same happens to him. Each to their own. 

Well that's nonsense. You get downvoted in the coranavirus thread for your pish patter and I've dotted some of them alongside loads of other people. I never complain about individual dots at all, I've definitely complained about people that go on to your page to do them all at once though.