Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Raith thread has descended into chaos. Posters calling each other 'sad sacks' telling each other to 'f**k off' and arguing about red dots.

Made more laughable as one of the posters being labelled a racist Is far from it.

I have never had an abusive direct message on here. The only abusive message I’ve ever had online was from Aaron Doran’s wee brother after I tweeted that Doran wasn’t looking fully fit.

Our man Brian is still looking for his head from Saturday and has now sent a message to Nicola Sturgeon to see if she can find it;

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7506581/dumbarton-cumbernauld-tweet/

Does anyone on here go to Edinburgh Napier? If so, can you head round to Brian's class and a point and laugh at the silly c**t? I'll buy you a pint if you film it. 

Our man Brian is still looking for his head from Saturday and has now sent a message to Nicola Sturgeon to see if she can find it;
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7506581/dumbarton-cumbernauld-tweet/
Does anyone on here go to Edinburgh Napier? If so, can you head round to Brian's class and a point and laugh at the silly c**t? I'll buy you a pint if you film it. 
Favourite part of that article:

Screenshot_20210805-194918.jpg