Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

51 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

To be honest I'm not actual sure you're conceptually aware of what a hissy fit is, you'd just call it a Tuesday afternoon or your personality or the like. 

big bang theory GIF

Can you please just return to Facebook, at least the other guys come with sincere vitriolic criticism, unquestionable disgust and relentless red dots, you just come across like some tepid granda' that thinks his recycled cliched patter is class and it literally makes @Granny Dangercome across like a top tier patter merchant.

I've never really understood why not being bothered is quite so prized in these parts.

"At least you're not bothered" is unleashed on here as if it's some sort of trump card, while the person on the end of it usually feels obliged to scramble a swift denial.

It's weird.

And yes, I am bothered.

53 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Can you please just return to Facebook, at least the other guys come with sincere vitriolic criticism, unquestionable disgust and relentless red dots, you just come across like some tepid granda' that thinks his recycled cliched patter is class and it literally makes @Granny Dangercome across like a top tier patter merchant.

The common dominator being that myself and the "other guys" all think you're a raging mess of a boy. Christ, you're a grown man who likes mumble rap and that isn't even your most cringeworthy characteristic.

8 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

The common dominator being that myself and the "other guys" all think you're a raging mess of a boy. Christ, you're a grown man who likes mumble rap and that isn't even your most cringeworthy characteristic.

Cute. 

6xbj7wll2rf11.jpg

50 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

He never battered his baby mother and the woman he allegedly assaulted, who admitted she made the whole thing up anyway, is not the mother of his child. 

This is all widely known and public knowledge but instead we have (this isn't aimed at yourself) old men that didn't know him when he was alive and know nothing about him that dislike myself that wanna come and chat shit on a subject they know nothing about. It's very on brand for this place in fairness. 

Stormzy's heads away again in the music forum about his close personal friend XXX-tentacion (whose name he can't even spell). 

Grim

11 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Stormzy's heads away again in the music forum about his close personal friend XXX-tentacion (whose name he can't even spell). 

Grim

You are honestly one of the strangest posters on here, can I ask what age you are because I can't decide if you're just 70+ or if you're under the age of 40 but have extreme social difficulties. 

Edited by SANTAN

@SDG2 now well over 500 red dots in just over a week. 

Opening up all my posts 1 by 1 to go through them at 9am on a Sunday morning. That's an actual example of someone with a heads gone, not someone replying to boomer da patter...

8 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

@SDG2 now well over 500 red dots in just over a week. 

Opening up all my posts 1 by 1 to go through them at 9am on a Sunday morning. That's an actual example of someone with a heads gone, not someone replying to boomer da patter...

Who gives a rat's ass about coloured circles on The Pie And Bovril Football Forum?

Just now, cb_diamond said:

Definition of irony right here...

Another absolute zinger of a reply you robot. Are we done here because as I said at least the other guys are somewhat amusing at times, this stuff is proper mind numbing "patter". 

Haven't you got some maroon joggers to be knitting or something?

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Who gives a rat's ass about coloured circles on The Pie And Bovril Football Forum?

You quite literally and blatantly care more than anyone else on this forum about them. 

54 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Doesn't matter, any topic, any thread, mention dots and give it 30 minutes before Marshy is along telling everyone how not bothered he is about dots.

That's because he doesn't give a rat's ass

59 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That's because he doesn't give a rat's ass

The point that I stopped caring was when they doubled the number of rep points people could hand out per day. It made it too labour intensive to maintain my tracker, despite my best efforts.

Ultimately they are just coloured circles next to posts on a Scottish Football Forum. People get way too invested in it.

Edited by Marshmallo