Partick vs Falkirk

3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Would I be right in thinking that Falkirk's complete ineptitude could see Airdrie go above them this evening, even although they aren't playing?

They already are

Before Holt came in, you had ex Livingston player Lee Miller. Jack Hamilton going to East Fife, and Tiffoney to Thistle, is mind blowing, considering Miller left on reasonable terms. Considering the shite we have signed instead, as I said, mind blowing.

No doubt we’d have turned them into shite as well.

Congratulations Thistle, thoroughly deserved.

Livingston won a watch emptying him.

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

This must be the worst Falkirk team I have seen in 58 years. There is no fight no pride and no skill. No leadership and no direction. Ashamed of our team for the first time ever. We deserve better but I can't see it soon

Why do you deserve better?

Genuine question here.

Why do you deserve better than Airdrie or Montrose or Cove? Or do you just mean you deserve better in general? But that brings us around again to why?

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why arent fans, who are intrinsically linked with the very existence of a football club, entitled to call for better?

He hasn’t called for better he said Falkirk fans deserve better. Why is that?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do you deserve better?

Genuine question here.

Why do you deserve better than Airdrie or Montrose or Cove? Or do you just mean you deserve better in general? But that brings us around again to why?

So you don’t think every paying football fan deserves to have players who give 100% ? Jesus wept.