Organised crime thread

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Does he still owe them the money now they’ve chopped his leg off? How does that work? I mean, he’s going to find it harder to find paid employment with one leg so they are surely shooting themselves in the foot, pardon the pun.

Something something already cost him an arm and a leg

11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Does he still owe them the money now they’ve chopped his leg off? How does that work? I mean, he’s going to find it harder to find paid employment with one leg so they are surely shooting themselves in the foot, pardon the pun.

He can get a job as a draught excluder if he loses any more limbs.

On 17/06/2023 at 20:08, Shandon Par said:

A few of these high profile criminals have had all online trace of them eradicated. Presumably the police don’t want everyone knowing what they look like, such is the threat level against them.

Doesnt stop people knowing where they operate from - I passed a well known drug dealers mums place out near the airport the other day and it had new glass panels in front of the existing windows...........I can only assume the new panels are of the bulletproof variety.

On 21/06/2023 at 10:43, ICTChris said:

Because he's been attacked shortly after leaving jail, you would expect he was either busted with drugs (hence why he owes them 6 figures) or that he informed to get out of jail. If it's the latter - bit daft to go back to where he can be easily found.

Still not nice what happened to the guy, but he was never getting 6 figures in gainful employment before or after the attack. The new video is ill advised but he's been through a hell of a trauma.

I don't often watch these things but the Dennistoun video wasn't as bad as I expected as you don't really see the victim. Thought that place was fully gentrified now...

You'd have to be fucking mental or desperate to want anything to do with this life.

51 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I don't often watch these things but the Dennistoun video wasn't as bad as I expected as you don't really see the victim. Thought that place was fully gentrified now...

I've seen much more graphic videos so I know what you mean but I found it horrifying. There's a second video filmed by one of the attackers as the boy struggles to get to his feet afterwards. Couldn't actually see any blood which was weird. DR reported he'd lost all 4 limbs...

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, accies1874 said:

"Leigh Griffiths sold his mansion for £575,000 after becoming unsettled by arson attacks on the house next door"

I need to recalibrate my reasons for being pissed off at my neighbours........................

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

"Leigh Griffiths sold his mansion for £575,000 after becoming unsettled by arson attacks on the house next door"

I need to recalibrate my reasons for being pissed off at my neighbours........................

He'll be able to move back to Edinburgh. Should still be able to get a 1 bedroom flat in Leith for that... just about 😡

9 hours ago, Leith Green said:

On the upside you'd hardly need to put the heating on.

On 29/08/2023 at 08:39, Leith Green said:

f**k that, I'd be pretty open to someone committing arson attacks on my neighbours. 

28 minutes ago, Empty It said:

f**k that, I'd be pretty open to someone committing arson attacks on my neighbours. 

tbf, same here..........unfortunately mine are through the wall and I wouldnt want to damage my place.

It is getting to the "jobby in a lit paper bag" territory though

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/09/2023 at 21:01, RawB93 said:

Masked mob attacked football fans on Glasgow train - BBC News

Not really sure where else to put this, so this'll have to do.

Who we betting were the perpetrators and victims then? 

"It is unclear what team the football fans supported."

They couldn't have had blue or green on, therfore the BBC struggled with what other teams are out there.

On 18/09/2023 at 21:01, RawB93 said:

Masked mob attacked football fans on Glasgow train - BBC News

Not really sure where else to put this, so this'll have to do.

Who we betting were the perpetrators and victims then? 

green brigade were perpetrators,st mirren ultras returning from livingstone were the victims

1 minute ago, Buddie Holly said:

green brigade were perpetrators,st mirren ultras returning from livingstone were the victims

Just went back in the fixtures and was coming to suggest this.