Organised crime thread

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Arthur daley said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/10032375/firebombers-target-daughter-gangster-feud/amp/

Looks like leigh Griffiths is going to need to slash at least another 25k off the asking price of his house if he wants it sold(after he has repaired the fence ) 

Yeah f**k living on that street. 

I see a load of cars were fire bombed in the car park of Addiewell prison this week as well.

1 hour ago, Arthur daley said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/10032375/firebombers-target-daughter-gangster-feud/amp/

Looks like leigh Griffiths is going to need to slash at least another 25k off the asking price of his house if he wants it sold(after he has repaired the fence ) 

She admitted she was watching “Dads Army”?

Is it wrong to hope it was this episode?

51BED636-2059-4E57-AE9A-528354BE329E.webp.3c8c6aa397fe783ac45505c9a1ee5478.webp

13 hours ago, Arthur daley said:

Typical Bothwell tbh

Did he not own Renfrewshire Can company at one point?

4 minutes ago, Arthur daley said:

Who Leigh ? I’ve never had any cars on refrewshire plates but  I can’t say I’ve heard that before ,I may well be wrong but Iam sure someone would have mentioned it in passing if he had . 

No. The family who were the target.

2 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:
2 minutes ago, Madame RH33 said:

No. The family who were the target.

Aw right lol ,don’t think so, she’s the lass that that had accused Leigh of stalking and taking pictures of her a few years ago for a “third party “  her ex has been shot recently without naming him but a Google search will easily find more information on him, her dad is a director of a football agent company just now I believe,so going by that they may have owned a taxi firm 😂

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Typical Bothwell tbh

“The suspect is described as white, mid to late teens, around 5ft 6in tall, and of skinny build“
The guy will have been lucky have been paid 1k for the that ,works out at  less than 200 a year if arrested and jailed and then looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life ,would have made more  getting a job in the Asda for a month 😂

11 minutes ago, Arthur daley said:

Aw right lol ,don’t think so, she’s the lass that that had accused Leigh of stalking and taking pictures of her a few years ago for a “third party “  her ex has been shot recently without naming him but a Google search will easily find more information on him, her dad is a director of a football agent company just now I believe,so going by that they may have owned a taxi firm 😂

I'm talking pish. 

16 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Yeah f**k living on that street. 

I see a load of cars were fire bombed in the car park of Addiewell prison this week as well.

Yeh Leigh Griffiths and a gangsters ex that keeps getting her motors petrol bombed and  her shop getting a motor driven threw it as your neighbours, and  it will only  cost you 650 k plus for the privilege of buying a house in the street, 

sounds like you need an alibi for the addiewell car park job 

23 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Interesting that The Record cant name Richardsons rival "for legal reasons". 

I was on jury duty a few years ago when that unnamed guy was up in court for something that didnt stick - there were some right horrible looking people hanging round the court (even more so than normal) and they had metal detectors at the area their case was being heard "just in case".

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Interesting that The Record cant name Richardsons rival "for legal reasons". 

I was on jury duty a few years ago when that unnamed guy was up in court for something that didnt stick - there were some right horrible looking people hanging round the court (even more so than normal) and they had metal detectors at the area their case was being heard "just in case".

The trials from the last round of stabbings and machete attacks are coming up.

On 10/01/2023 at 09:11, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Gangland machete attack horror sees thugs try to hack off victim’s hands and feet - Daily Record

Just seen that this happened in Pilton the previous evening. Grim. This boy will be extra glad now, knowing that's what likely awaited him.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-tycoons-daughter-targeted-vile-28996926

At least  it’s went from two petrol bombs and her shop ram raided to petty vandalism, 

Queen of the South train at that gym. Which player/staff member are we taking bets on being responsible?

On 19/01/2023 at 21:26, Arthur daley said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-tycoons-daughter-targeted-vile-28996926

At least  it’s went from two petrol bombs and her shop ram raided to petty vandalism, 

Hypothetically speaking Arthur, what motor would you recommend for a 'ram raid'?

Asking for a friend.

Thank you.