• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

No really,it’s aplastic bottle,maddog 20/20

You sure?

My 20 year is partial to this and him and his pals tend to leave a few bottles strewn around our summerhouse. Felt like glass to me

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Only Rangers fans could be adding material to the banter years thread after winning a fucking title 😂 

An absolute sub-species. 

I'm gutted we lost the semi final to Hibs now. I'm compiling a list of fellow United fans I'd have had a scrap with in celebration of us winning a trophy.

There is a magnificent thread on Follow Follow, started on Friday night, saying the SNP had deliberately left benches in George Square so that when they get accidently damaged they can blame Rangers fans. 

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

There is a magnificent thread on Follow Follow, started on Friday night, saying the SNP had deliberately left benches in George Square so that when they get accidently damaged they can blame Rangers fans. 

😂

I expect the SNP gave out the MD20/20 and Buckfast and left as much roadwork barriers around to encourage the poor peaceful Bears into a riot so her fascist police could attack the blameless fans. I blame Nicola not the innocent fans.