Kelty Hearts Thread

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Must be a few incoming soon with Tiwi away now too.

Only two recognised defenders on the squad atm 😆

Talk of Josh O’Brien signing on loan from Accies to the end of the season.

Decent enough player made a scapegoat by Rankin for one poor performance and who has funnily enough been replaced by Fergus Owens.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

18 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Talk of Josh O’Brien signing on loan from Accies to the end of the season.

Decent enough player made a scapegoat by Rankin for one poor performance and who has funnily enough been replaced by Fergus Owens.

Hopefully confirmed soon then. A good player from what I've seen & other snippets on here.

6 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Really like this signing. Should be a very competent LB for you until the end of the season. 

Hope so , young Jamie was a decent find and really coming on in the team Until departing , we really need cover /starter at CH and think that should see us through as don't think we will get that 25 goal a season striker in this window 😂

That's a great signing for Kelty 👏.

He was very good when he was on loan with us a couple of seasons ago. 

He wasn't tested too much defensively as we went on a 20 odd game unbeaten run but he definitely played a part in that.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on and I hope he does well.

18 hours ago, David Fernández said:

That's a great signing for Kelty 👏.

He was very good when he was on loan with us a couple of seasons ago. 

He wasn't tested too much defensively as we went on a 20 odd game unbeaten run but he definitely played a part in that.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on and I hope he does well.

Did you watch the games against us last year with your eyes closed?

Welcome aboard Brad , Falkirk fans seem glad to get rid so maybe a wee point to prove and a wee change of scene might just do the trick , we defo needed a CH and one with his experience is a bonus 

9 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Exactly what he needed, genuinely hope he does alright for you. Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad McKay Brad McKay 

Was always going to happen. Players who know they're not going to get a new contract tend to either go out on loan in January or negotiate their release. 

Think Finlay Malcolm / Blair Sneddon going out on loan last year and Seb Ross / Jaime Wilson being released. 

5 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Welcome aboard Brad , Falkirk fans seem glad to get rid so maybe a wee point to prove and a wee change of scene might just do the trick , we defo needed a CH and one with his experience is a bonus 

No hard feelings to the lad but wasn’t good enough for us, not his fault Gary Holt signed him on a 3 year deal! Did wonder where he would end up next. Hopefully has some man of the match clean sheet performances against our promotion rivals.

15 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

V dangerous in both boxes. I wish him well though. Took a lot of stick but always tried his best and never hid.

12 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

V dangerous in both boxes. I wish him well though. Took a lot of stick but always tried his best and never hid.

Agree it was length of contract that irked most Bairns given we knew early doors in his career with us that he wasn’t what we needed at that point in time.Would have been interesting to see how he would have got on with Tom Lang alongside him 

Did well enough for us, so much though that I assumed the scare stories from Inverness etc fans were exaggerated but then was back to being a bit of a bombscare at Falkirk. Maybe he just likes being in Fife! Win-win for Falkirk if he can help you get results against Hamilton etc but not being able to play against them. For that reason I'm not a fan of loans within the same division but it is what it is.