New SPFL sponsor

42 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Nobody said they weren't wrong, it's just that they didn't admit they were wrong. Big difference. 

So would you rather my post have said:

I wonder if the timing of this has anything to do with the independent review of the SPFL’s corporate governance policies that was said to commence in October after the SPFL turned out to be wrong in the dispute with Rangers.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

So would you rather my post have said:

I wonder if the timing of this has anything to do with the independent review of the SPFL’s corporate governance policies that was said to commence in October after the SPFL turned out to be wrong in the dispute with Rangers.

I feel that you would have to add "in my opinion" between "after" and "the", using appropriate commas.

On 04/10/2023 at 15:12, DrewDon said:

Bank of Scotland SPL era was the GOAT. 

The only time I ever watched a "trophy day" was when they had this legend presenting the trophy.

downloadha.jpg

8 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

P&B as new sponsors - on the condition that they arrange the top flight like the top flight forums (fora??) - Bigot Brothers get their own little 1v1 league and the rest of us get peace and quiet...

Pie & Bovril Big League

Pie & Bovril Diddy League

Pie & Bovril Seaside Leagues 1 and 2

Pie & Bovril Git Doon. Stay Doon. Die. League Relegation Playoff

On 04/10/2023 at 15:12, DrewDon said:

Bank of Scotland SPL era was the GOAT. 

Always be my favorite time. More the fact I won at completion with them that resulted in a signed Aberdeen bank of Scotland premier league ball, signed Aberdeen shirt and a tour of Pittodrie  

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

20211126_155829.jpg

That brings back class memories. It would have been around that season that I traded about 80 (eighty) of my swap stickers for one shiny Aberdeen badge in my school playground one lunchtime. In hindsight, probably a sign that I was never destined for a career in business. 

Edited by DrewDon

12 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Chick Young still occasionally lapses into "Tennents Scottish Cup" + "Coca Cola Cup"/"CIS Insurance Cup".

The finest sponsor has to be the Tennent’s Scottish cup. You knew you were at at cup game when the T sign with the arm holding up the Scottish cup over it