Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

2 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I'm showing face so you can aim all your pent up energy my way and so I don't get accused of hiding away. 

That was some game, we were unlucky overall. I knew we would lose on pens if it went down to that. After all is said and done we have had an excellent tournament that will live very long in my memories. Well done Italy, they deserved it. Feel sorry for Pickford the most, made a good few saves during the match, 2 penalty stops then the subs let him down. Would have taken the on form players to take them over than the cold subs tbh. 

Bring on the World Cup. 

Fair does for fronting up lad, I genuinely hope that there is a serious backlash against the gammonati who will be unleashing their racist repertoire atm & that it will result in a shift of mindset down here. Think that team will be there or thereabouts in the next World Cup.

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

I just wish Scotland could get out a group, never mind a World Cup semi final and a Euro final.

And I wish I could be a millionaire and go out with Scarlett Johansson.

But alas, we'll live in the present and laugh at England's latest failure.

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Stormzy!!....Solo XI!!....Mr Alli!!... HighlandMagyar!!.....Your boys took a hell of a beating!...a hell of a beating!

Losing on pens being "a hell of a beating" is an absolute stretch. I'm glad you're 7th team won though! 

1 minute ago, SoloXI said:

Nailed on. Scotland's best ever international result in their history.

Steve Clarke and the boys will be very proud tonight of what they achieved.

Maybe a parade in Glasgow for the heroes of 2012?

Ach stop yer fucking greeting

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

I'd agree with that. I think we pragmatically controlled the game relativley well but definitely sat back far too much up until they scored.

Seemed crazy to me. No team anywhere can defend against a top side for 88 minutes and not concede a glut of chances. 

If England hadn't just went straight in their shell they'd have been celebrating with the trophy about 40 minutes ago.

Interesting to see the reaction to Southgate once the rampant Nationalism fades.