St Mirren v Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As you are normally a walking encyclopaedia of all things Aberdeen, I was amazed that you weren’t certain. And of course you were spot on. With Celtic, Dundee, Rangers and Hibs up next, you could maybe let us know that last time we went 12 games without a win?

i think you will be fine

Hays is a lucky boy to be on the park tow footed tackle with studs showing.  Said to my mate at half time take off a midfielder and get main on with Brophy.  It was the obvious the thing to do. Was thinking it should have been done before the red but was done and made us more like ourselves.  Aberdeen something isn't quite there you were not at the races down to 10 men. 

The red card changes the game as Aberdeen were comfortable before that, but as soon as the equaliser went in there was only one winner. If anything it should've been more comfortable than a 1 goal victory. Defensively Aberdeen were really poor but get Gallagher and Considine back and that should sort that. Their discipline was terrible too, Hayes was lucky not to be off and how Bates managed to go the game without getting booked only Willie Collum knows. 

Ronan and McGrath were excellent for us. Main made a difference when he came on too and McAllister looked lively. Hopefully we can build on this now. The next couple of games are tricky away ties but ones we should be looking to pick up points from. 

Glass won't be sacked, imo. He's a cheap option, it's not like he's getting the sort of money McInnes was, and it's still early in the season. What's more, he's Cormack's choice (presumably) and I imagine he'll want to prove to people he didn't choose badly.

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

If Glass is given more time his next game is vs Celtic. Can’t see him keeping his job if Aberdeen suffer a heavy defeat and/or put in a gutless performance.

8 games into the league season? Do you think we’re an Italian team?