Normal Island

On 28/10/2021 at 11:34, NotThePars said:

I think it’s fair to say that Britain at some point lost its collective mind. Please share below any instances of how this manifests itself.

This is my personal favourite I come back to now and again:

I used to get the Woolwich ferry regularly. I'd have spewed my ringer if that had happened while I was on it.

12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I know Guernsey is a long way off the coast of Normal Island, but Matt Le Tissier is well on his way to going full Linehan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61009245

If there's anything more mental than our island, it's those who inhabit the islands off the coast of our island.

There's a genuine want about them.

Le Tissier's descent from 'this covid coverage is a bit much' to parroting US right wing, Fox News/Qanon talking points has been fascinating. The fact that he now spends his days ranting online about Biden's laptop - a story that no one is arsed about over here, or even aware of -  without realising that he's maybe went off the deep end is as mental as it is funny. 

Le Tissier's descent from 'this covid coverage is a bit much' to parroting US right wing, Fox News/Qanon talking points has been fascinating. The fact that he now spends his days ranting online about Biden's laptop - a story that no one is arsed about over here, or even aware of -  without realising that he's maybe went off the deep end is as mental as it is funny. 

See our very own Covid thread for several similar "descents"

19 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, Fratelli said:

See our very own Covid thread for several similar "descents"

All the anti mask, anti vax, false flag alt-zoomers on twitter seem to see it as some kind of victory that restrictions got dropped, not realising it was because the vast majority of vulnerable adults had been vaccinated.

Took me a few seconds of confusion to realise they mean "white people will be in the minority in Britain".

Why on Earth would anyone give a f**k what colour skin the people living on this island will have in the future. The youngsters will probably have worked out how to dye their skin blue by then anyway.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Took me a few seconds of confusion to realise they mean "white people will be in the minority in Britain".

Why on Earth would anyone give a f**k what colour skin the people living on this island will have in the future. The youngsters will probably have worked out how to dye their skin blue by then anyway.

Ah hadn't clocked that, why are racists always thick fucks?

38 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Was it a complaint or a statistical projection? I'm gonna view it as a positive. Better food and vastly more attractive women. Hopefully we get some better footballers out of it too. 

28 minutes ago, BFTD said:

download.jpeg-4.jpg