Normal Island

6 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

James O'Brien has just quoted some bloke responding to a statement by Liz Truss.  Apparently she was complaining about unelected people having far too much power in Britain.

Says a woman who was appointed by a hereditary monarch to govern a country without recourse to an election.

And who, as a former PM, will almost certainly be given a seat in the lords.

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Not if she's assassinated first.............

There's always the hope of natural selection and the silly c**t ends herself in a monumentally stupid way. 

IMG_9206.thumb.jpeg.0827da99bb2259801473bfc9804dd906.jpeg

Candi knew their league and cup opponents as MHFC, the name with which they are registered in the London Football League and with the Amateur FA. The club became aware the initials stood for Munter Hunters FC when they were tagged in a post containing offensive content on social media before their cup tie. Munter is a derogatory term for someone who is unattractive and is typically targeted at women. After further investigation they found more offensive content on the team’s public social media platforms.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/feb/09/grassroots-football-club-boycotts-cup-tie-over-opponents-horrific-misogyny

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

IMG_9206.thumb.jpeg.0827da99bb2259801473bfc9804dd906.jpeg

Candi knew their league and cup opponents as MHFC, the name with which they are registered in the London Football League and with the Amateur FA. The club became aware the initials stood for Munter Hunters FC when they were tagged in a post containing offensive content on social media before their cup tie. Munter is a derogatory term for someone who is unattractive and is typically targeted at women. After further investigation they found more offensive content on the team’s public social media platforms.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/feb/09/grassroots-football-club-boycotts-cup-tie-over-opponents-horrific-misogyny

They have forfeited and the lads at Munter Hunters FC should receive a 3-0 bye.

Ha. Britain's obsession with schoolgirls and how it's just a bit of saucy fun that grown men want to f**k them.

3 minutes ago, mathematics said:

We’ve nothing on Japan.

Yeah, that occurred to me. What a bunch of fucking deviants. The Americans also have their weird thing for cheerleaders.

Dressing up like children for sexy fun times lol  :shutup

32 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Yeah, that occurred to me. What a bunch of fucking deviants. The Americans also have their weird thing for cheerleaders.

Dressing up like children for sexy fun times lol  :shutup

Hmmm cheerleaders, I’ve not watched that music video for a while…

15 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Hmmm cheerleaders, I’ve not watched that music video for a while…

Stupid sexy Marilyn Manson.

Children’s illustrator spared jail for hundreds of child abuse images. He claimed he looked at explicit images due to his anxiety and OCD.

https://www.itv.com/news/channel/2024-04-19/childrens-illustrator-avoids-jail-after-making-indecent-images-of-minors

Sentenced to probation, rehab and talking therapy. “I looked at Category A illegal abuse images for my men’s mental health.”

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Children’s illustrator spared jail for hundreds of child abuse images. He claimed he looked at explicit images due to his anxiety and OCD.

https://www.itv.com/news/channel/2024-04-19/childrens-illustrator-avoids-jail-after-making-indecent-images-of-minors

Sentenced to probation, rehab and talking therapy. “I looked at Category A illegal abuse images for my men’s mental health.”

I defy any medical professional to go on the record with his / her professional opinion that making and / or viewing images of the worst child abuse images can relieve / cure anxiety and OCD.

Judicial sentencing in this country (incl. Jersey) is not fit for purpose.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Nothing to see here, move along now...

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/violent-clash-breaks-out-far-right-groups-descend-on-london-st-georges-day/

"The Met Police said they had deployed extra officers as “far right groups and groups linked to football clubs” travelled from around the UK to mark St George’s Day near Whitehall.

Scotland Yard said a group, some wearing masks and others draped in the St George's flag, gathered at Richmond Terrace. - the designated area for the St George’s Day celebration.

But more people turned up who tried to make their way up Whitehall towards Trafalgar Square. They tried to force their way through police who pushed back, using horses to control the crowd."

1 hour ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

These days, they arrest you and...

Yesterday morning before I went to work I was bored of what was on BBC Breakfast so I tried the other channels. This is quarter part six in the morning. GB News had a guy talking about house prices. Fair enough, this is actual news. I went to Talk TV - something I saw last week airing a programme called "The Woke That Was" which was described as everything you could imagine - and I kid you not, when I turned over Jeremy Kyle said the following virtually word for word: "You get proud Scots, you get proud Welsh, why can't we be proud of St. George's flag? Why is it a symbol of everything that's wrong. I'M SICK OF IT. TELL ME." Cut to a panel of two guys in suits and a woman looking like they wanted the earth to be hit by a meteor. 

I don't think I've seen someone do that bit so earnestly, but he was fully on board. Astonishing.