Normal Island

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Reminds me of Theresa May blatantly plagiarising a speech from an episode of the West Wing (and then of course denying it).

Biden plagiarising Neil Kinnock was the most blatant. 

6 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not so sure, I've been stuck in a taxi queue outside Hamilton Palace at 3am and decided f**k it and done the hour walk home rather than queue for 15 mins so I can see his logic 

I don't think the 11 in the article is a typo.

I did a 5 mile walk in the early hours fairly recently fwiw, justifying it as a £30p/h pro rata healthy job.  That said, I used my future 'earnings' to buy a few more 'in for a penny in for a pound' drinks before setting off.

Having seen the video of (supposedly) him getting leathered, I doubt he'll be seen again. He's obviously pissed off the wrong people. 

Posted (edited)

slight delay in posting, dont think it had its own thread and was perhaps missed as an addition to the thread due to us all sending hope, love and prayers to Jay Slater at the time, but

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/30/wandsworth-prison-video-officer-a-married-swinger-21132218/

Various takes I've seen that the prison system is pretty much fucked (pardon the pun) and this is a symptom of it. Very likely that she'll make a good chunk of £££ on her OnlyFans off the back of this, story has gone viral in the states and all. something something not the only virus she'll have etc. etc.

Kinda hard not to think of that Mark Corrigan "I bet if I got into defrauding pensioners the pussy would come rolling in" line and all.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

On 04/07/2024 at 11:43, scottsdad said:

Biden plagiarising Neil Kinnock was the most blatant. 

Minter for Kinnock. Imagine being plagiarised by Joe fucking Biden. 

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

slight delay in posting, dont think it had its own thread and was perhaps missed as an addition to the thread due to us all sending hope, love and prayers to Jay Slater at the time, but

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/30/wandsworth-prison-video-officer-a-married-swinger-21132218/

Various takes I've seen that the prison system is pretty much fucked (pardon the pun) and this is a symptom of it. Very likely that she'll make a good chunk of £££ on her OnlyFans off the back of this, story has gone viral in the states and all. something something not the only virus she'll have etc. etc.

Kinda hard not to think of that Mark Corrigan "I bet if I got into defrauding pensioners the pussy would come rolling in" line and all.

She's looking at 2 years inside herself. Might need to diversify her future videos 

On 07/07/2024 at 14:10, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Surprised you can hear her radio tbh,usually only audible with an earpiece

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

image.thumb.png.a9de1b0334752cb5076bfbde2265b39a.pngA cursed country.

Disgusting objectification. Imagine say, a Quentin Letts headline about Liz Truss giving him a boner. There would be outcry.

I reckon he’s more of a Braveman man though.

On 09/07/2024 at 11:09, coprolite said:

Disgusting objectification. Imagine say, a Quentin Letts headline about Liz Truss giving him a boner. There would be outcry.

I reckon he’s more of a Braveman man though.

True.

From a Badenoch fan.

13 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Edit: Doesn't mention if he was still attached to the cactus, which is disappointing. Hope they find the Rolex as well now.

The kindest thing would be to pocket the stolen watch, no point in sullying his memory.

21 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Edit: Doesn't mention if he was still attached to the cactus, which is disappointing. Hope they find the Rolex as well now.

Have they tried asking it its name?

Edited by Richey Edwards