Normal Island

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

WTF, the guy clearly has issues, but since when was ‘ someone was being weird and I didn’t like it‘ become worthy of police and court time?

He wasn't just doing it in his own home he was jumping out and scaring women walking home in the late hours. Neutralised by youngsters giving him a cigarette though. I'm amazed he avoided getting battered. 

Racist polis lie about reasons for stopping and searching two black athletes, get sacked for lying about it.

Now loads of racists are donating to a GoFundMe for them saying they were unfairly sacked for stopping and searching two black athletes, conveniently ignoring the reason for the sacking was the lying.

What a place man

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Racist polis lie about reasons for stopping and searching two black athletes, get sacked for lying about it.

Now loads of racists are donating to a GoFundMe for them saying they were unfairly sacked for stopping and searching two black athletes, conveniently ignoring the reason for the sacking was the lying.

What a place man

Hmmm... Private prosecution forthcoming from the athletes to take those funds X 10 off the polis in damages? Let the mutants who funded the offender's stump up even more if they want as long as the cops don't keep it.

I wonder if any of the donations came from USA. Online crowdfunding culture is far more ingrained there. Support for both the police and white identity is also more heightened there than in UK. It's possible some US social media figure publicised this case to his following and encouraged donations then it spread from there.

Or all £130k could've just come from UK donors, I've no idea.

M&S should issue a statement that by showing green, white and red hats being burnt they did not mean any offense to the Palestinian people...

... But Italians, Bulgarians, Hungarians and Mexicans can all piss right off 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)