Normal Island

49 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

You know, something tells me that my decision never to join Twitter has been one of the best I have ever made. 🙂

I absolutely loved twitter for a good few years, so much so that my old phone had the symbols ghosted into it, but it's a f**king binfire now - folk being openly racist and hurtful with no apparent consequence - I still check it and post on it occasionally but nothing like I did before

I was on just now and rage quit at a f**king Judy Murray post!!!

Horrible place.

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

How long has 'f**king' been censored on P&B btw?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the past 🤔

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

f**k knows

8 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

The game's f**ked.

Quite right that it's banned imo. No need for that kind of language, ya potty mouthed f**kers.

How long has 'f**king' been censored on P&B btw?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the past 🤔

I think it’s as a result of this.

https://forum.pieandbovril.com/topic/292337-improving-pb-the-suggestion-box/page/2/#comment-16634431

Unfortunately my suggestions have not received a similar response.  :(

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What an absolute f**king c**t

I wanted f**k taken off the list, not f**king added to it.

f**king mods, man.

Free the P&B f**k, f**ks, f**king, f**ker, f**ked and any other version there off. 

For f**k sake it's a Scottish forum and if we can't express ourselves freely in our own language what's the f**king point.

You can liberate c**t as well.  

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

Free the P&B f**k, f**ks, f**king, f**ker, f**ked and any other version there off. 

For f**k sake it's a Scottish forum and if we can't express ourselves freely in our own language what's the f**king point.

You can liberate c**t as well.  

I'm sure that years ago I heard someone describing "F**k" as the Scottish national word. F**ked if I can remember who the f**k it was.

42 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jesus.

That really is the level we're dealing with here.

Again, just needs a simple challenge to someone who has spoken in pretty absolute terms there. 

In what way are there too many people and how has it negatively affected life in the UK? 

23 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I absolutely loved twitter for a good few years, so much so that my old phone had the symbols ghosted into it, but it's a f**king binfire now - folk being openly racist and hurtful with no apparent consequence - I still check it and post on it occasionally but nothing like I did before

I was on just now and rage quit at a f**king Judy Murray post!!!

Horrible place.

I’m on Twitter far too often - it is an awful place at times but can be fairly entertaining if you follow the right people. Bots are a pain in the arse now though.