Ayr v Rovers - Boxing Day bash

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

If Stoke are watching this, I’m convinced they will recall Ethon.

His loan's up in January. We would need to extend it anyway. 

Not sure what use they have currently for a striker that that can't score goals. 

Absolutely shambolic performance today. Bringing on Poplatnik far too fucking late. This sort of performance is exactly why it’s play offs at best for us. Ah well. The only silver lining is that it proves all the ‘we’ve no chance’ Ayr fans in this thread wrong. It’s the Championship. Anyone can win any game. Get behind your fucking team and leave out the ‘we’re definitely losing patter’. It’s tedious 

1 minute ago, roverthemoon said:

Absolutely shambolic performance today. Bringing on Poplatnik far too fucking late. This sort of performance is exactly why it’s play offs at best for us. Ah well. The only silver lining is that it proves all the ‘we’ve no chance’ Ayr fans in this thread wrong. It’s the Championship. Anyone can win any game. Get behind your fucking team and leave out the ‘we’re definitely losing patter’. It’s tedious 

I'm glad to be proved wrong. 😃

I don't think we realised how bad a manager Jim Duffy was until today. When we actually try and play a bit and trouble the opposition look what can happen.

Ethan Ross has been anonymous today

He's not done much, but he's been the only player who's actually carried the ball for us, albeit only on two or three occasions. 

We must've completed two or three times as many passes as Ayr have and we've created absolutely nothing. They've moved with the ball at their feet, usually after turning over possession, and we haven't looked remotely capable of doing the same. 

On the plus side, I’m sat at home and don’t have to drive back from Ayr. The only positive from today. 

Whilst I agree, no fans can get in the fucking bin ASAP. Watching this level of football on the tele is absolutely fucking horrific.