ICT v RRFC…..

Excellent performance from our perspective. A tremendous finish by Ross, albeit he really should've done better with that second chance later on. Fully agree with Hank Scorpio: Stanton has been tremendous. Where before we had Dylan Tait, a talented young player who was being played in a role he wasn't the best, Stanton looks like a natural in coming deep, picking up the ball and picking out players further forwards. 

The only negative was Williamson's rash challenge which earned him a booking. We've had an absurdly high number of dismissals this season. We really need to keep tight and not give the referee easy decisions to make. Ideally, we can keep this performance going in the second half. 

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We’ve been much more like ourselves today. Stanton going to be lynchpin of that midfield, looks some player. 

Stanton filling the Hendry role that Tait didn’t manage to cover, looks like a potentially season changing signing.

4 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I can see Hughes getting punted shortly 😄😄

Doubt they can afford it. Next year the Seaside Derby calendar would include Pars vs Falkirk and Kelty.

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Excellent performance from our perspective. A tremendous finish by Ross, albeit he really should've done better with that second chance later on. Fully agree with Hank Scorpio: Stanton has been tremendous. Where before we had Dylan Tait, a talented young player who was being played in a role he wasn't the best, Stanton looks like a natural in coming deep, picking up the ball and picking out players further forwards. 

The only negative was Williamson's rash challenge which earned him a booking. We've had an absurdly high number of dismissals this season. We really need to keep tight and not give the referee easy decisions to make. Ideally, we can keep this performance going in the second half. 

Excellent, but only the one goal is worrisome…Matthews burying that opportunity would make it a much better feeling.

5 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

What a goal. Good first half performance, but can’t help think ICT will threaten more in the second half. Magnificent to have Berra back though. Thought the commentary and analysis have been excellent. Very fair.

Did I see at the start it was Ross Tokely on co commentary? If so, it doesn’t sound anything like I imagined he would. Very balanced and eloquent, fair play.

Edited by R.R.FC

1 minute ago, R.R.FC said:

Did I see at the start it was Ross Tokely on co commentary? If so, it doesn’t sound anything like I imagined he would. Very balanced and eloquent, fair play.

Yes, think it’s him. He’s been very good so far. Commentator is decent as well. 

Right no red cards, no injuries and for god sake someone grab a second and we might finally end this record 😂. Played well so far but Caley look like they’ve got a goal in them.  Impressed by the referee so far, let the game flow and ignored any soft challenges.  No complaints about the Yellow. Hopefully he continues 2nd half the same. 

3 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Did I hear I see at the start it was Ross Tokely on co commentary? If so, it doesn’t sound anything like I imagined he would. Very balanced and eloquent, fair play.

Aye, he was an animal but he sounds…normal.

2 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

That was a crunching tackle on Ross at the start of the second half and now he's had to go off. 

That's a real blow, he's been head and shoulders above the rest. Jamie Gullan getting a good 40 minutes to make an impact is the silver lining, I suppose, he hasn't had a huge amount of first team football recently. 

We must have a good few tall players in that squad with a few boys who will be in and about for rebounds so why we never just get it in the box I'll never understand. Didn't Caley concede a set piece last week?

Edited by Lang Toun Lad