The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

6 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

I suspect they'll be fervently hoping a trans person commits some sort of sex crime so they can make a massive deal about it. 

*trans women

The existence of trans men in these arguments is, well, non-existent. Wonder why.

19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

*trans women

The existence of trans men in these arguments is, well, non-existent. Wonder why.

I bet the Men's Rights lads are fuming about the lack of media coverage of "women" looking at their knobs in the lavvies.

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

So........ let me get this right...  🤔 hmmm... a trans person needs a "Charter" to be a rapist. Without one, presumably they can't be a rapist.... hmmm.... 🤔... charters... charters... 

I don't know why nobody has thought of this before! Absolute genius! 

All the Government has to do is remove the "Charter" that non-trans people must have had for millennia and that's rape abolished!  How has something so obvious been missed? Just stop giving out charters! 

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Which will happen at some point because, shockingly, trans people are as human as any other group. It'll be held up as evidence while sex crimes by cisgender men (and, amazingly enough, women) that the law didn't stop are ignored.

What cowards like Linehan are hoping for is that they can inspire the wannabe criminals in their own support to start assaulting people and hiding behind gender dysphoria as a protection. Deep down he knows that anyone who does this will be treated like a criminal, which is why he's too much of a shitebag to actually do it himself.

Linehan has exposed sexual deviants, people that have misused the gender laws that were passed in countries. Trans people are human, but predatory males do not deserve the same rights Trans people have always had. This legislation if passed is going to create a massive problem.

37 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

*trans women

Can't think of many people that would like to transition to be a man. Tbh wtaf!

SNP have lost my vote. I tried and stuck with them for a long time and gave them my vote. Nae chance i will dae that again. 

Shame 

3 minutes ago, Whyisthishappenin said:

Linehan has exposed sexual deviants, people that have misused the gender laws that were passed in countries. Trans people are human, but predatory males do not deserve the same rights Trans people have always had. This legislation if passed is going to create a massive problem.

SNP have lost my vote. I tried and stuck with them for a long time and gave them my vote. Nae chance i will dae that again. 

Shame 

Why have you joined a football message board to post about transgender people?

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

I see the fanny flasher has decided to double down

Odd, she seems so rational and level-headed.

She'd be laughed out of Newcastle city centre on a Saturday night. Those lassies don't care about keeping their bits warm with merkins.

2 hours ago, Whyisthishappenin said:

Shame 

^^^ Graham Linehan found 

3 hours ago, Whyisthishappenin said:

I don’t really want to engage with yet another bad faith account, but in Ireland (where they have had the GRC rules which we have just brought in since 2015), 35.3% are female to male.  Interestingly, this proportion has also increased year on year.

9 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

I don’t really want to engage with yet another bad faith account, but in Ireland (where they have had the GRC rules which we have just brought in since 2015), 35.3% are female to male.  Interestingly, this proportion has also increased year on year.

Yeah, I've got a mate who's FTM but he needs bottom surgery (at a cost of US$100k) for the government of his country to recognise him. Apparently, they will physically check. No, it's not ABLA who are the ruling party there. 

The "women being raped right now in jails" thing was nice to mention though. I understand that trans women are one of the most vulnerable groups in prison, and are subject to higher levels of sexual abuse.

That's what she meant, right?

4 hours ago, Whyisthishappenin said:

Shame 

Give the actual details and not unsubstantiated made up shit.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

5 hours ago, Whyisthishappenin said:

Shame 

Predatory males are not getting the same rights as trans people. Trans people are getting their rights into law, predatory males will always remain criminals. 

I just can’t get over the idea that some people think that predators would actually care about what a sign on a door said, or that if they felt that dressing as a woman would be successful in their predatory endeavours, that they wouldn’t just fucking do it anyway. There has never actually be anything stopping a trans person using toilets etc. As a woman I have seen trans women in the toilets. If predators wanted to do it, they’d just do it.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagar said:

Is this bill actually necessary? Seems a tool for Sturgeon to pick a fight with Westminster. 

It may well turn out to be that but it was never the intention.

And, if anything, it's UK Government picking a fight with Sturgeon.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 hour ago, Highlandmagar said:

Is this bill actually necessary? Seems a tool for Sturgeon to pick a fight with Westminster. 

With transgender people experiencing ridiculously disproportionately high rates of suicide, self harm, general mental illness, lack of job opportunities, poverty, homelessness and sexual assault its pretty much the responsibility of any government to try and make their lives a bit easier.

FFS even the torries thought it needed addressing before they decided to put the bigot in charge.

Edited by parsforlife