Celtic v Rangers Wed 2nd February

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

The bigger disaster for Rangers the last five days was what happened against Ross County. Sure, getting taken to the woodshed by your rival sucks, but it was a road game against a Celtic team with fresh legs and you get a chance to return the favor in two months. Tossing two points into the river against one of the worst clubs in the league is something that could haunt come May.

So absolutely zero credit to Ross County? It wasn’t that Ross County battled to the very end, refused to lose and earned a point, just that Rangers “tossed two points into the river”? We should just get rid of the other teams and watch Celtic play Rangers 38 times a season.

3 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

The bigger disaster for Rangers the last five days was what happened against Ross County. Sure, getting taken to the woodshed by your rival sucks, but it was a road game against a Celtic team with fresh legs and you get a chance to return the favor in two months. Tossing two points into the river against one of the worst clubs in the league is something that could haunt come May.

Don’t talk shite. You were poor against Aberdeen, worse against County and got taken to pieces by Celtic in a fashion that i haven’t seen since 2001.

Its a sum of all its parts so the faux bravado over the result the other night doesn’t really wash. This keeps up in 2 months you won’t even be in the fight

6 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Does anyone actually buy that this guy is American btw? Not really from this post but pretty sure he’s another orc who’s ashamed to say who he really supports  on here. At least it’s a change from the ‘My Team : Scotland ‘ types to be fair.

ETA - just realised he is also a  ‘My Team : Scotland ‘ type :lol:

Edited by gannonball

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Does anyone actually buy that this guy is American btw? Not really from this post but pretty sure he’s another orc who’s ashamed to say who he really supports  on here. At least it’s a change from the ‘My Team : Scotland ‘ types to be fair.

He’s forever licking the arse of Rangers fans on here so i always assumed he was just one of them 😂 

23 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That post just needed "I'm taking the elevator to put the aloominum trashcan on the sidewalk outside the diner" for the full set.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That post just needed "I'm taking the elevator to put the aloominum trashcan on the sidewalk outside the diner" for the full set.

The odd scottish words he chucks in remind me of those ‘canadian scots’ sketches from Chewin the fat.

6 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Typical sycophantic, arse licking Pish. 

Back to the game 

E514F7ED-89FC-42B8-B244-6D21B9894044.jpeg

On 02/02/2022 at 17:33, Dundee Hibernian said:

You appear to have forgotten about Resolution 12, which became Resolution 11.

https://res12.uk/

Without a doubt your board have made strenuous efforts to prevent issues surrounding the demise of the oldco/club, and the rebirth of Sevco/"the same club", to be openly discussed by your shareholders and supporters.

Hey @gannonball and @Jinky67: you did well on the park on Wednesday. 

Mind though, you asked me what I was 'alluding to' with regard to your board?. You appear to be making efforts to prevent open discussion about Resolution 12, in the same way as your board.

10 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Mind though, you asked me what I was 'alluding to' with regard to your board?. You appear to be making efforts to prevent open discussion about Resolution 12, in the same way as your board.

I don’t think i asked you such a question or prevented you having an open discussion about anything you want. I gave you an opinion on my issues with boards failings previous failings 

Wasnt that enough for you?

Edited by Jinky67

18 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I don’t think anybody is preventing an ‘open discussion’ ffs. The board have buried their heads in the sand regarding resolution 12 though, it was brought up for years at AGMs iirc with little in the way of answers like Most questions at our AGM’s. How punishable the new Rangers would be in all this though is possibly very little however given they weren’t allowed to even to compete in Europe anyway in their first 3 years as they wouldn’t have had the historical accounts to compete anyway. The SFA however may have had questions to answer however. TBH The first few years after Rangers our board could barely be arsed running our club let alone go after another’s.

Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think i asked you such a question or prevented you having an open discussion about anything you want. I gave you an opinion on my issues with boards failings previous failings 

Wasnt that enough for you?

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I don’t think anybody is preventing an ‘open discussion’ ffs. The board have buried their heads in the sand regarding resolution 12 though, it was brought up for years at AGMs iirc with little in the way of answers like Most questions at our AGM’s. How punishable the new Rangers would be in all this though is possibly very little however given they weren’t allowed to even to compete in Europe anyway in their first 3 years as they wouldn’t have had the historical accounts to compete anyway. The SFA however may have had questions to answer however. TBH The first few years after Rangers our board could barely be arsed running our club let alone go after another’s.

Thanks for the replies, I'm poking fun to an extent, sorry. Nonetheless, I find (not on here so much) that Celtic fans I converse with don't have great interest or knowledge of your board's part in perpetuating the company/club confusion, and why they may do so. But I'll leave it at that, enjoy the win and have a good weekend.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
What did he say? 

That he cant believe McGregor got thru 90 mins without someone "testing" his protective mask

Tbh it’s probably something many would have said but stupid to be saying it as a paid pundit. But not quite as stupid to be paying Kris Boyd as a pundit to be fair.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Tbh it’s probably something many would have said but stupid to be saying it as a paid pundit. But not quite as stupid to be paying Kris Boyd as a pundit to be fair.

It’s just a bit yer da, no? Probably an accurate take on what would be discussed in the dressing room in his day. 

Don’t really understand why it’s a story.