Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

20 minutes ago, 101 said:

Disappointing to here that the sky has become woke.

Who votes for these people :lol:

Random word salad.

They're becoming impossible to differentiate from bots.

5 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Abramovich apparently involved in the peace talks - on the Ukrainian side?

I'd imagine a few very wealthy men will have seen their wealth crumble in the past few days, with assets frozen and companies ability to trade disrupted. 

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Did you automatically assume she didn't?

No! For context my son was talking about the situation last night (they're in S1)and I was reminding him that a countries leader doesn't necessarily reflect views of the people.

31 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

I find the rush to state that 'we refuse to play Russia' from countries who haven't even got any planned fixtures against them really weird.

I suspect there is an element of trying to pressure FIFA as well. If everyone refuses to play, then their current restrictions on them are a bit fruitless. It would make a sham of the World Cup so the Fa’s for each nation think they have some leverage here.

I also didn’t realise we were due to play them in August, so given it covers all levels, there might be more teams with fixtures against them than we realise. 

Moscow now appears to be stating that Liz Truss is responsible for the nuclear weapons alert.

I heard her yesterday stating they would not look to stop any UK citizen that wanted to travel to Ukraine and help their effort from doing so.  That seems to have been enough for the Russians to act !

6 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Weird Brits on tour! Of course as a British journalist Oz hasn't really been prioritizing reportage while in Ukraine so much as making himself look macho and beefing with online enemies. 

I had never heard of this boy before the last few days, but he seems to be having an exceptionally strange time of it just now.

Is he always like that? 

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The website is down:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Request id: 94ffaa30c32ccd5d0c8b13754e3dd50c

Server IP: 82.202.190.72

Client IP: 92.6.238.31

Time: 2022-02-28T14:49:15+03:00

Config id: 29

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Site possibly hacked rather than gone rogue?