No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

Pretty fair half with neither 'keeper having much to do. Fitzpatrick has many faults but you can't give a player of his quality that much time to pick a spot. Great finish. We were comfortable before the goal but seemed to go to shit after it. We're not used to having a lead so don't know what to do if we get one I suppose.

Ayr have been poor so you have to imagine they'll come out better. Having said that, I think we were better in the second half last week than we have been so far so if we can replicate that the game is there for the taking. Still not seeing anything from Gordon but I suppose you don't want to tinker too much when you're winning. I would like to see McKechnie at some point though. Feel we're missing his spark so far.

A point at the very least now please Queens.

Quite surprised Ayr didn't show more before the goal.  That said they've woken up a bit after the goal - probably combined with us doing our usual of sitting deeper when we've scored.  Not sure what to think about Gordon but he did make one great interception in defence to stop a promising Ayr break.  Hope we don't try to shitfest this out for the whole of the second half.  Don't enjoy the low camera angle at Somerset ...