2022 Scottish Local Elections 5th May ** Official Match Thread**

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Lmao. You've lost the plot if you ever had it to begin with. 

The "vast majority" being 4 or 5 of the brain melted posters in the politics section that accuse literally every single Unionist as being the same guy... case closed! 

Have you posted under different accounts?  

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

Have you posted under different accounts?  

I have 1 account on this website. The people you're accusing me of being literally have different posting styles and different opinions that I profoundly disagree with on multiple subjects. Funnily enough I don't see any of them actually ever posting about Rangers in the first place. 

6 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Lmao. You've lost the plot if you ever had it to begin with. 

The "vast majority" being 4 or 5 of the brain melted posters in the politics section that accuse literally every single Unionist as being the same guy... case closed! 

Maybe not the same guy, but you all share the same brain cell.

4 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I have 1 account on this website. The people you're accusing me of being literally have different posting styles and different opinions that I profoundly disagree with on multiple subjects. Funnily enough I don't see any of them actually ever posting about Rangers in the first place. 

😂😂 you want to release those in-depth files on the various posting styles of nuggets, cheers. 

Pin on Why not

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

😂😂 you want to release those in-depth files on the various posting styles of nuggets, cheers. 

Pin on Why not

Once you release your evidence to back up your alt-right pizzagate 4chan levels of the PnB Unionist conspiracy theory. 

Til then try and stick to moaning about dug shite and dodgy white vans on Facebook.

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Once you release your evidence to back up your alt-right pizzagate 4chan levels of the PnB Unionist conspiracy theory. 

Til then try and stick to moaning about dug shite and dodgy white vans on Facebook.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Alex Jones is actually behind the ‘Dirty Dingus’ alias.

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not entirely unique but certainly very rare on the forum.  So wouldn't it be amusing if in fact you have managed to hoist yourself with your own albeist petard. 

J'accuse etc. 

Screenshot_20220508-101423_Gallery.jpg

Right Stomzy now go home and get your fucking shinebox.

On 29/03/2020 at 16:31, carpetmonster said:

Oh shit off smoothbrain.

This is kinda awkward. One of the original people to call out this conspiracy is using the same language that apparantly indicates people are the same posters. 

I await to see them being told off for their language @williemillersmoustache

8 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

This is kinda awkward. One of the original people to call out this conspiracy is using the same language that apparantly indicates people are the same posters. 

I await to see them being told off for their language @williemillersmoustache

Well @carpetmonster should know I don't approve of his use of this term either. And were this 2020 and i had noticed i would probably have objected then too. But whataboutery is no excuse nor does it explain away the strange coincidence that the only other the rangers poster to use this uncommon insult is one of the accounts we believe you used to have. 

If such etymological analysis is good enough to catch the unabomber it should be good enough to empty an enormous roaster like you. "You can't eat your cake and have it too."

23 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Sarwar on the telly box saying that labour of the north will enter into no local council coalitions 🤣

No formal coalitions is what he said.

In other words all options remain open!

Wow, I'd no idea that the insult "smooth brain" referred to an actual, horrible medical condition.

The shit you learn on here.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Wow, I'd no idea that the insult "smooth brain" referred to an actual, horrible medical condition.

The shit you learn on here.

I’d no idea you could search back multiple years in folks’ post histories. That’s really something. 

9 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I’d no idea you could search back multiple years in folks’ post histories. That’s really something. 

You're as well using Google. The site search engine is slow and inaccurate.

site:pieandbovril.com/forum quick question will find you the Quick Question thread, for example.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Sarwar on the telly box saying that labour of the north will enter into no local council coalitions 🤣

If that facilitates (for example) Tory/Independent coalitions leading to a further deterioration in services I hope he is willing to accept responsibility.