Butcher - Edwards - Mulgrew

Niskanen - Smith - Levitt - McMann

McNulty - Thomson - Watt

or

Benji

Smith - Edwards - Mulgrew - McMann 

McNulty - Butcher - Levitt - Niskanen

Thomson - Watt

I'd hope for the latter but predict the former.

Probably 

Smith-Edwards-Mulgrew-Mcmann

Niskanen-Butcher-Levitt-Watt

McNulty-Thomson 

Or

f**k knows. 

🤣

24 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Probably 

Smith-Edwards-Mulgrew-Mcmann

Niskanen-Butcher-Levitt-Watt

McNulty-Thomson 

Or

f**k knows. 

🤣

That's what I'm expecting it to be. Obviously it's good to see Thomson getting a chance, but McNulty retaining his place is fairly dispiriting. Would rather have McDonald in for Butcher if that's the latter is back in midfield again too.

The United twitter account is pretty brave highlighting that Spörle is ready to come off the bench after his shoeing on Monday night.

HT 1-0
Good fun. We’ve been the better team and certainly deserve to be ahead.
Some goal by Jay Henderson, took it a wee run and then ripped it in the net from about 25 yards.
United have threatened on the break a couple of times, but not really tested Alnwick.
We had a couple of chances to make it two before half time, one cross in particular from Henderson was begging to be headed in but was missed by everyone. Jay’s been the best player on the park, he loves playing against United.
All results going our way so far, big three points on the table here for the taking. If we keep this level up second half we should win, feel we are going to need that second goal though.

Really scrappy game with both teams creating a couple of chances.

Jay Henderson showing the only real bit of quality with the goal. 

McMann lucky to be on the park having already been booked, dragged Henderson down on the half way line. If he hadn't been booked already a yellow card would have been given for that.

At the risk of sounding cliched the St Mirren players look hungrier for the win.  We’ve played some decent football but really need to get Watt and Niskanen in the game more.

McNulty has barely touched the ball and has the look of a player whose been told he’s getting punted at the end of the season.

With Hearts winning, Aberdeen and St Johnstone equalising after being behind and County getting humped a draw here would be very good news.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At the risk of sounding cliched the St Mirren players look hungrier for the win.  We’ve played some decent football but really need to get Watt and Niskanen in the game more.

McNulty has barely touched the ball and has the look of a player whose been told he’s getting punted at the end of the season.

With Hearts winning, Aberdeen and St Johnstone equalising after being behind and County getting humped a draw here would be very good news.

I agree, but McNulty must have been told he wasn't getting re-signed away back in August last year, given his output. When he was put through by Thomson today, instead of hitting a poor shot yards by the goal he could have looked to play in Watt.

FT 1-2
Yep lost the plot second half, can have no complaints. The changes came too late and the game was heading for a point until Alnwick rushed out and got himself needlessly sent off.
Season over I guess.

I missed that in real time and only seen the replay once, but did Alnwick actually do anything that merited a red card there? It looked like he sort of barged the United player after the ball was dead, but willing to stand corrected. 

And there is the winner in the 96th minute. f**k sake St Mirren.