Saints vs Dundee Utd. - Sat 19th...

I’d settle for a one nil shit fest Brophy with the all important goal. Didn’t see the game last night but I’m told Utd were poor. Can’t really judge form when you play either half of the bigot sisters. So I’d take that with a pinch of salt.

This is the start of the games that matter.

1 hour ago, Aladdin said:

We really need to win 2 out of our last 3 to have any chance of making top 6.

We need to go for it.  4 at the back please with McMann coming back in, Watt back if he is fit and McNulty left back in Dundee.

Yeah, back four for me with Watt staring up front along side one of the young lads.  Niskanen playing as an out and out winger and Liam Smith playing in midfield.  Butcher and Edwards at centre back.

30 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

My enthusiasm for Dundee United is reducing by the game, and it was never that high to begin with. This will be a 0-0 draw, which isn't really much good for either side. Ho hum.

When you look at the other fixtures this weekend a point might just bump us up a spot.  

It will 3 at the back with wingbacks as we don’t have enough options for wide midfield/attacking positions after yet another transfer window where we fail to address the gaping holes in our squad. Hopefully Watt is back for this otherwise we might as well go with a front two of Edwards and Mulgrew and just play hoofball. 
Benji

Butcher Edwards Graham

Smith Meekison McDonald Levitt Niskanen 

Thomson Watt