Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

Rangers started like a house on fire, better in the first five minutes, got a good goal, had Celtic rattled.

Conceded a soft as equaliser and since then, Celtic the better team by a distance and should really be at least 3-1 up with the chances they've had.

Better players all over the park in green and white and at times Rangers are all over the place..

Also doesn't help Rangers that they have several passengers, where Celtic don't. And the same passengers that they tend to have in these games, so no real surprises.

If VanBronckhorst wants to have any chance of staying in the league fight, needs to make 2 or 3 changes.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

O’Reilly for Hatate would be the obvious call and maybe Abada for GG as the ball in behind seems to be working and that extra pace could be key.

Abada for Giakomakis was the one I was thinking. dont think its going to come for him today. Goals will come from late runners or wingers in at the back post for me Jeff

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

If I was Ange i'd still consider changing it, but Rangers contriving to turn that half into a losing position is quite something. Rangers are MUCH more up to the physical battle in the middle than last time though. 

IDK. It might seem prudent to tighten up a bit but they are getting loads of very good chances by leaving men up the park. Maeda could and should have scored twice with Rangers back line absent.

Lundstrum is murder. He has made 3 mistakes in the two goals.

Lets McGregor run by him for the first

Stupidly gives away the freekick for the 2nd

Fails to clear it when the ball lands at his feet in the box

Ok, so Aaaaron Ramsey. Scored a good goal but that's it?
Must be costing a fortune too. 
Pleasing
Aye, I kinda feel the same. Lot of furore over him, but he's scored a goal and done he haw else of note that half.

For as talented as Rangers attacking trio are, none of them are as effective as Rogic when he's on it, IMO.

8 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Rangers started like a house on fire, better in the first five minutes, got a good goal, had Celtic rattled.

Conceded a soft as equaliser and since then, Celtic the better team by a distance and should really be at least 3-1 up with the chances they've had.

Better players all over the park in green and white and at times Rangers are all over the place..

Also doesn't help Rangers that they have several passengers, where Celtic don't. And the same passengers that they tend to have in these games, so no real surprises.

If VanBronckhorst wants to have any chance of staying in the league fight, needs to make 2 or 3 changes.

If he did have a clue he wouldn’t have managed through a 12 point swing.