Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

To be fair to collum, I prefer this kind of refereeing to the ludicrous, card happy pish we see usually.
It's a physical game, and most refs slow our game down by a ridiculous amount.

But it’s nothing to do with Collum’s refereeing style, it’s the teams. Only a couple weeks ago he had 1 red card and 5 yellows by half time at Motherwell v Hibs.

The idea perpetuated by the media that referees have to “manage” old firm games is ludicrous and inconsistent.

1 minute ago, ZX1886 said:

Only a couple weeks ago he had 1 red card and 5 yellows by half time at Motherwell v Hibs

To be fair to him, he tried to make that a game too.

Should have been 2 reds by half time........😁

Started horribly, done well to get level quickly however last 15 mins we could have had a few. 

Deservedly in front, Rogic is the best player on the park.

They will come on to us hard in the 2nd half however we are getting in behind now so hopefully we grab an early 3rd and it’s done and these c***s go home broken.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

If I was Ange i'd still consider changing it, but Rangers contriving to turn that half into a losing position is quite something. Rangers are MUCH more up to the physical battle in the middle than last time though. 

O’Reilly for Hatate would be the obvious call and maybe Abada for GG as the ball in behind seems to be working and that extra pace could be key.