Forum Getting Spam Attacked Every Night

Ludo*1

That's the Championship forum hit hard. Fucking arseholes. Had to scroll for ages to get to discussions. Bumped a few back up to the top but the c***s seem to still be spamming as I bump ffs.

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's the Championship forum hit hard. Fucking arseholes. Had to scroll for ages to get to discussions. Bumped a few back up to the top but the c***s seem to still be spamming as I bump ffs.

That's a fine mess you got me into!

Folk realise bumping 50 actual threads will be making it harder to find, and delete, the spam threads, don't they?
I don't care. They were bumped to the top of my phone's list and that's all that matters.

27 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
Folk realise bumping 50 actual threads will be making it harder to find, and delete, the spam threads, don't they?

I don't care. They were bumped to the top of my phone's list and that's all that matters.

I did a full page last night, then realised I'd left the order upside down so went back and deleted them all. :1eye

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Call me cynical, but I'm not sure I'd trust a secret society of the occult who offer their phone number on random websites,

There must be money in it, or they wouldn't bother.

I guess we're the stupid ones. Damn my basic sense of human decency.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Had a wee argument about it on Twitter with Div and he threatened to ban me over it and then basically said suck it up because spam happens on social media.

Please tell me you offered him out?

His argument was baffling so I just had to call it a night. #shatit

Somebody on the Politics Forum taking the view that if you spit out the same message day after day after day then people will eventually accept it as the truth.

However it all still looks like gobbledegook to me.

Looks like they have changed the clocks!

@Div I take it you are doing your best to come up with a solution for this? Been happening for a while now.

Why not put something in place that doesn't accept any post made in Chinese characters?