St Mirren v Hibs 23/04/22

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Forgive me mate, I must have been sleeping as I can only remember Tanser hit the bar in the second half.

I can’t recall any other direct shots at goal. 

Dinnae worry, I was only being half serious.

2 shots on goal for us though, massive improvement - that took us about 6 matches under Maloney 😏

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Dinnae worry, I was only being half serious.

2 shots on goal for us though, massive improvement - that took us about 6 matches under Maloney 😏

The minute I heard you guys had fired Maloney, I knew the writing was on the wall. We must be the team everyone wants to play when they need a result.

The worst hibs team I’ve seen at st mirren park by a long stretch and they beat us, we never even lay a glove on them, it was embarrassing to watch.

Absolutely abysmal and we are heading for the championship under Robinson.

6 minutes ago, McG said:

The worst hibs team I’ve seen at st mirren park by a long stretch and they beat us, we never even lay a glove on them, it was embarrassing to watch.

Absolutely abysmal and we are heading for the championship under Robinson.

Were you born in 2015?

Robinson has to own the current mess we find ourselves in. But Goodwin signed the players he’s working with and you have to question those players and their commitment. Some of them look as if they’ve given up. For me that’s unforgivable.

If they don’t turn up at Perth next sat and take something from the game then we are in big trouble.

13 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Robinson has to own the current mess we find ourselves in. But Goodwin signed the players he’s working with and you have to question those players and their commitment. Some of them look as if they’ve given up. For me that’s unforgivable.

If they don’t turn up at Perth next sat and take something from the game then we are in big trouble.

Have to agree with this, it’s also Goodwin to blame for not signing enough defensive options and leaving us all over the place when one or two aren’t available.

Not saying that to defend Robinson though as he’s been absolutely shite and his comments to the press are cringeworthy.

Unless I’m mistaken, the day Goodwin left for Aberdeen, we were on a seven or eight game unbeaten run? Looking forward to a cup quarter at Tynecastle? Sniffing top 6 with Dundee and St Johnstone 11 or so points back in our rear view mirror?

This is Robinson’s fault. He’s come in and even IF Goodwin’s signing policy left a few shortcomings, we were on an upward curve with a definite feelgood factor, with the 3-5-2 ditched. We may have had some draws in our seven or so unbeaten run, but we were hard to beat. Robinson is getting fcuk-all out of the same players Goodwin had.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I wonder if your American is big enough to admit he made a mistake and offer Jack Ross his job back.

Mind you..I wouldnt be at all surprised if you had competition from St Mirren for his signature.

5 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I wonder if your American is big enough to admit he made a mistake and offer Jack Ross his job back.

Mind you..I wouldnt be at all surprised if you had competition from St Mirren for his signature.

Not at all, we're already tapping up Doug Imrie for our Championship campaign....

15 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Unless I’m mistaken, the day Goodwin left for Aberdeen, we were on a seven or eight game unbeaten run? Looking forward to a cup quarter at Tynecastle? Sniffing top 6 with Dundee and St Johnstone 11 or so points back in our rear view mirror?

This is Robinson’s fault. He’s come in and even IF Goodwin’s signing policy left a few shortcomings, we were on an upward curve with a definite feelgood factor, with the 3-5-2 ditched. We may have had some draws in our seven or so unbeaten run, but we were hard to beat. Robinson is getting fcuk-all out of the same players Goodwin had.

Robinson has lost 8 out of 9 games. Before he came in we'd lost 1 in 11 games and that was at Ibrox. Admittedly that includes two cup games against lower league opposition. 

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:
Sir Davie would be a great next appointment for the buddies.  He loves managing a side to a win in Paisley. 

Moyes? He's doing fine where he is.

There's only one Sir David.  Bubbles about to burst for Moyes down West 'Am tae.