Dundee FC New Stadium Thread

On 22/12/2023 at 14:48, jamamafegan said:

Well, well, well. Dundee have unveiled a new design for their new stadium. What I will say is that this design is better than the old one but personally I'm disappointed in the predictable lack of variation of the stands. The main stand looks impressive but it would have been nice to make it two tiered to give the ground a bit of character. Hopefully some of the corners will be filled in with seats. Dundee would be wise to take inspiration from the likes of Tynecastle and make the stands close to the pitch and incorporate safe standing areas.

Mods, can you please move this topic to the Premiership forum - Thank you @Andy Dufresne 

413935742_868663228594808_7903375666171838814_n.jpg.bfb7a93a8f66a4dcced8b08b88fa3565.jpg

2 tier stands aren’t great for the atmosphere. Corners are to be filled in and the stands are to be steep sloped like Tynecastle. 

On 22/12/2023 at 14:48, jamamafegan said:

Well, well, well. Dundee have unveiled a new design for their new stadium. What I will say is that this design is better than the old one but personally I'm disappointed in the predictable lack of variation of the stands. The main stand looks impressive but it would have been nice to make it two tiered to give the ground a bit of character. Hopefully some of the corners will be filled in with seats. Dundee would be wise to take inspiration from the likes of Tynecastle and make the stands close to the pitch and incorporate safe standing areas.

Mods, can you please move this topic to the Premiership forum - Thank you @Andy Dufresne 

413935742_868663228594808_7903375666171838814_n.jpg.bfb7a93a8f66a4dcced8b08b88fa3565.jpg

Peh in the skeh.

On 24/12/2023 at 12:41, lubo_blaha said:

New stadium would have poor transport links and pre match entertainment would consist of drinking in a brewers fare in a retail park. Not for me.

If you're prepared to walk for 10-15 minutes there are quite a few drinking establishments nearby. I'll not let on where though, you stick to the Brewers Fayre or inside the stadium bars

5 minutes ago, Mike2911 said:

Never happening. Still wanting council to pay a large chunk of it, which given budget cuts is never gonna happen. 

IMG_5832.thumb.jpeg.f6001302d1bf1733d66ded9e4be4a0b0.jpeg

Joined a few minutes ago and this is your first post? 😂 

Are you on the cooncil ya daft cnut?

Feck off and gies aw peace.

Thank you. 

14 hours ago, Mike2911 said:

Never happening. Still wanting council to pay a large chunk of it, which given budget cuts is never gonna happen. 

John Nelms has already said the finance is in place mikey,so jog on wae the shit stirring sunshine............