Darvel FC Thread

Posted (edited)

The whole club stinks. I can't wait for another day or 2 of rambling shite from a board member about how they are doing the right thing and how good a job the people behind the scenes are doing!

Lunatics -> asylum

Edited by Spyro

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

The whole thing stinks to the heavens 

What I was told Tony wasn't happy about next season's playing budget and things deteriorated between Tony and the club what happened in the last few days who knows I thought he would have got to the end of the season before stepping down.

Edited by wow-wee

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

The whole club stinks. I can't wait for another day or 2 of rambling shite from a board member about how they are doing the right thing and how good a job the people behind the scenes are doing!

Lunatics -> asylum

Lunatics- > Twitter account as well.

Normal Darvel fans must be mortified every time they post a new Fishal Klub Statemunt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest installment of the Darvel circus

Think the overwhelming evidence on this one now is that there have been some very shady dealings down Darvel way, despite the "not me guv" pleas on here

Latest

I have never known in all my time involved at this level of a manager bringing in his own media team. If it were me I would be telling the manager to concentrate on what is on the pitch rather than what is off it. 

As for the thread, it throws further fuel onto a fire I am sure Darvel and more specifically John Gall/Frank Hill would have been hoping had died out. Neither Mr Gall or Mr Hill come out of this looking very good and it further embarrassment for the club. 

you never really know the truth with all the hurt feelings and egos involved in these things but It's clear as day that they don't know how to treat people in a way that keeps their dirty washing in house. 

Posted (edited)

Michael Oliver also doesn't come across too well at all as if he went to say Beith, Largs, Troon or ourselves at Meadow where I think mostly die hard supporters or committee partly help run some of the Social Media for decades he would have told them to f**k off and hand over the log ins as he has his own guys he uses...

Edited by Shannon

And the facts are meant to be Gall and Frank hill aren’t going to be there next season which makes this circus all the more embarrasing , the town should be buzzing being in junior cup Final and it’s anything but , a complete shambles 

12 hours ago, Shannon said:

Michael Oliver also doesn't come across too well at all as if he went to say Beith, Largs, Troon or ourselves at Meadow where I think mostly die hard supporters or committee partly help run some of the Social Media for decades he would have told them to f**k off and hand over the log ins as he has his own guys he uses...

i have to agree, I don’t think McInally is the manager who comes out looking worse in this scenario. 

A few reputations in tatters in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, Shannon said:

Oliver already sounds as though he's got a huge ego and he's definitely at the best club in terms of huge ego's both past and present. 

9 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Oliver already sounds as though he's got a huge ego and he's definitely at the best club in terms of huge ego's both past and present. 

He's one of Mick Kennedys best pals so having a big egos no surprise.