Dog Kills Man

School headteacher put out a message today reminding dog owners that dogs are not permitted on school grounds. 

Hopefully this goes the same way as the parking war's of last year and results in high viz dog monitors having arguments with folk who don't think they need to follow the rules....

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Sage advice, as always. I'll  be carrying a knife to stab any confrontational dugs I see.

Its vicious cycle really, because we all know that people only have these dugs to ensure they are safe from knife wielding thugs.....

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its vicious cycle really, because we all know that people only have these dugs to ensure they are safe from knife wielding thugs.....

I'll stab them when they're tied up outside shops, then watch from a discreet distance when the owner returns with their energy drinks.

41 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll stab them when they're tied up outside shops, then watch from a discreet distance when the owner returns with their energy drinks.

In the absence of an American-style right to bear arms, surely the only way to beat a dangerous dog is to have a bigger dangerous dog, or perhaps 2 of them?

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

In the absence of an American-style right to bear arms, surely the only way to beat a dangerous dog is to have a bigger dangerous dog, or perhaps 2 of them?

Can you buy a Wolf ?

Its main weapon against you is its teeth, so the first thing to do is try and get something between you and them like a rucksack or stick, Grylls wrote.

The next thing to think about is which part of your body are you more comfortable with it biting, he noted.

Grylls explains that you will want to protect the parts of you that are most vulnerable like your head, neck and groin – which are also the parts that the dog is likely to go for.

One of the top places for it to take is the arm as it has more bone and will bleed less than a leg.

Try and wrap something around it first if you can but don’t try and rip your arm out of it does get its teeth in.

Grylls noted that in a worst-case scenario, this is a fight to the death so do all you can to stay off the ground and instead try and flatten the dog with your body weight.

The ribs of dogs are fragile and use your free arm to go for its eyes or hit the back of the head at the base of the skull.

If for whatever reason you have a blade with you under the front legs and above the shoulder are the most vulnerable areas.

It may also be worth trying to cover the dog’s head with a coat to disorientate, Positively writes, as this might give you the opportunity to escape.

Good advice in there right enough.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

No problem, squire, I can do you a specially bred miniature wolf, easily concealed and guaranteed vicious.  It's British too, from God's own county

Hide contents

yorkie.jpg.50a159b8f8f923a2f8d042a3323ca190.jpg

That is not a wolf. It's my Great Aunt Mabel's handbag decoration.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

A guy at school told me that if you pull a dogs front legs apart sideways it breaks all their ribs and disables them. Can’t 100% confirm that it will work but it sounds legit.

Yes you can.