The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

21 hours ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

Aye they told me it was but the rows weren't labeled (unlike the ones labeled for previous presidents and unused subs) and I really don't see what the fuss is about when we have an empty stadium to ourselves. 

They’ll want hospitality to sit all together and get the best seats for what they are paying for. 

Bad form not having it labelled to be fair 

30 minutes ago, BatesonQP said:

CD still very vague about injuries in his match preview interview. 

Yeah. No mention of injuries in Dom's interview either. Can understand them wanting to keep Inverness guessing but it does give me the fear

Maybe a little premature and with the caveat that we do stay up, but according to Transfermarkt (and given the knowledge they've not updated Ferrie's extension feel free to correct the following), barring Wilson, Thomas, Fox, Williamson, Paton, Tizzard, Turner and Joseph Smith, the entire first team squad is out of contract at the end of the season.  Who are you releasing, who, if any, are you listening to offers for and what do we reckon is needed for next year?

8 minutes ago, Spider1975 said:

Maybe a little premature and with the caveat that we do stay up, but according to Transfermarkt (and given the knowledge they've not updated Ferrie's extension feel free to correct the following), barring Wilson, Thomas, Fox, Williamson, Paton, Tizzard, Turner and Joseph Smith, the entire first team squad is out of contract at the end of the season.  Who are you releasing, who, if any, are you listening to offers for and what do we reckon is needed for next year?

Are Bannon and McLeish not contracted as well? And is Fox not out of contract?

I'd make offers to Savoury and Welsh, and if possible Josh Scott.

Edited by Velvet Donkey

5 minutes ago, Velvet Donkey said:

Am I right that there is an option on Sheridan to extend?

13 minutes ago, Velvet Donkey said:

Fox signed a 2 year deal last summer, Bannon and McLeish were extended until 2026 in the past couple of months.

I heard recently that Scott is actually already signed up for next season, despite the announcement when he joined being quite vague. Hopefully that's true.

24 minutes ago, Spider1975 said:

Not sure Transfermarkt is the best source, it says Jack Thomson's contract is up this summer when his latest extension was until 2025 (as well as the other names which have already been mentioned!).

On 08/04/2024 at 11:16, Hampden Diehard said:

Back to basics, does anyone have a programme from the Morton game last week that they don't want?

Yes, I've got one that you're welcome too.

If you're still looking for one I can bring it along tomorrow and drop it in to you at the souvenir shop before kick off.

14 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Not sure Transfermarkt is the best source, it says Jack Thomson's contract is up this summer when his latest extension was until 2025 (as well as the other names which have already been mentioned!).

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Yup, becoming increasingly apparent it's a p*ss poor source!!!!

49 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:

Yes, I've got one that you're welcome too.

If you're still looking for one I can bring it along tomorrow and drop it in to you at the souvenir shop before kick off.

Top man, Ben. Many thanks.

On 11/04/2024 at 23:54, mcjameos said:

Yeah. No mention of injuries in Dom's interview either. Can understand them wanting to keep Inverness guessing but it does give me the fear

Dom was in a couple of this week's training photos but he was just standing about.

God that was calamitous today. No shape, no energy, no fight. Missed Thomas and why wasn't Thompson in midfield. They were so bad they made McKinstry look good!  Seriously think we could go down now if we can't rouse ourselves for a six pointer like that, what chance have we against a League One team going b***s out to get promoted. Also why were the ICT fans (spotty no girlfienders the lot of them) back in the P section? Their behaviour last time, effing and jeffing at the schoolkids if you remember, was one of the key reasons away fans were moved across. I assume it was to save money, speaking of which at least a League 1 Season Ticket might be cheaper. They should be paying us to watch that tripe. 

7 minutes ago, Spooky Spider said:

Also why were the ICT fans (spotty no girlfienders the lot of them) back in the P section? Their behaviour last time, effing and jeffing at the schoolkids if you remember, was one of the key reasons away fans were moved across. I assume it was to save money, speaking of which at least a League 1 Season Ticket might be cheaper. They should be paying us to watch that tripe. 

IMG_6703.gif

We have so little in the way of effective squad depth that the vast majority of the first eleven are almost undroppable.  

As others have said, if we couldn't get fired up for this game today, we have little to look forward to should it come to a play-off against Hamilton, Alloa or Montrose.  

Even if we do survive to fight another year in the Championship with Falkirk heading up and looking way better than Arbroath, some serious surgery is going to be needed to avoid a similar fate next year as Arbroath have suffered this year.