The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

Excellent result today. Ayr were poor but Queens Park very good away from home. 2-1 flattered Ayr. We could have scored 4 or.5. A few really good performances and now 3 points off a play off spot . What a tight league.  Ferrie Wilson Thompson Welsh Paton all put in a great shift. Thought Sheridan look a bit off it today but well taken finish. Hope Louis Longbridge is OK. Get Carse on the pitch for more game time please. From the despair of October to December, I am really looking forward to the run in now. Well Done Davidson and Craig for the turnaround. There is a good team in there now. Just needed a few experienced heads. Everyone could see that. 

Just watched the highlights and what a dominant performance from the whole team, it really could/should have been 4 or 5. Good to see the youngsters coming on at the end and showing up well. Very proud watching that and we should be looking up than down. 

4 hours ago, behindthelens said:

Just watched the highlights again and a very very good performance.  If we keep that level up then we will make the promotion play offs. It's interesting that the Ayr " highlights" early this morning " made it look" like a closer game. Artistic licence there by the Ayr TV editor 😀 

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Hows the lad Longridge doing? 

If you're being serious about asking, he's had a bit of a rebirth this year. Very impressive.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

48 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If you're being serious about asking, he's had a bit of a rebirth this year. Very impressive.

Possibly asking about concussion following his collision with the wall?  If so, no news, but keen to hear. 

Most of us couldn't see it, and it wasn't on the highlights.  But yes, has been very valuable this year.

19 hours ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

I just discovered Cillian Sheridan's youtube channel (I had no idea) and now I can't get out hahahah

Took me longer than I'd like to admit before I realised the "with Lewis Capaldi" thing was actually just a long-running joke

This is going to go to the wire isn't it🥴. Inverness likely to close the gap next week which sets up a real 'six pointer' at Hampden on 13th April.

Those games in hand of those above are becoming a bit of a worry. Airdrie have Raith & Arbroath so likely to pull away from us. Morton to catch up with Ayr, who are still to play top 3, meaning we probably could do with Morton doing us a favour - can't believe I just said that.

I really don’t think you lads have anything to worry about. We’ve not won 2 games in a row all season and are incredibly shite at home. It’s fantasy stuff to suggest we will all of a sudden start now.

1 minute ago, BatesonQP said:

Has there been any word on how long Dom is out for? His absence was definitely felt today. 

The interview with CD didn't make much of it, but suggested he might have made it today, so hopefully back for Saturday.

No word on Fox though, who didn't make the bench. 

After today, I'm just happy for us to stumble over the line and retain our place in the Championship. Next would be securing / extending Thomas, Thomson, Josh Scott, Savoury, Welsh and Paton to add to Ferrie, and build from there. Glad we tied down Liam McLeish too.

James Crole?

9 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

I am convinced Crole is a figment of our imagination. No mention since he is supposed to have arrived. He has not appeared in any squads. Will the real James Crole please stand up?

Didn't he come on as a sub against ICT in Feb?