Champions League 2022/23

Coooombe

1 minute ago, orfc said:

Clip Klopp!!!

This isn't just real being good. Liverpool gave had their arses handed to them by Brentford & Brighton this season too. Gone backwards at a rate of knots.

And at a higher level, Napoli kicked the whole decline off really, with an early UCL tanking. 

6 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Feel like i've spent half my life listening to 'Fletch' and McManaman talk about Karim Benzema.

I've missed most the match but I had seen a hefty twitter debate the other day regarding Benzema v Rooney with the usual blind sided support for the latter so happy to hear him being talked up tbh to annoy the hordes.

Edited by gannonball

14 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Feel like i've spent half my life listening to 'Fletch' and McManaman talk about Karim Benzema.

I like Fletcher on comms but he seems to have created his own pronunciation of Benzema. Sounds like his name is Benzie Marr.

Liverpool fans thinking they’re turner a corner after a decent display against high flying Newcastle.

5 unanswered goals at home a few days later. Understanding why this team goes to shit now is as mind boggling as understanding Dundee United this season.

Edited by Kapowzer