Champions League 2022/23

Coooombe

Leao just cruising through the Napoli team there on his way to laying it on a plate for big Sexy Giroud. Should have been brought down on about 3 separate occasions before someone eventually lobbed a lazy slide tackle his way in the box. Very poor. 

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Champions League quarter final.... At home with a deficit to overturn against the mighty Real Madrid....

Better start Conor Gallagher 

He's a smashin lad though, he really is. Great to 'ave around the place.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Tremendous delusions in the BT Sport Studio as they praise Chelseas hilariously toothless performance, and "Franks" plan, which is apparently working.

A reminder that #Chels require 3 goals

I don’t think it’s bad to be going in at HT at 0-0 and a goal for Chelsea totally changed the dynamic. I don’t think Real Madrid look particularly confident this evening. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I don’t think it’s bad to be going in at HT at 0-0 and a goal for Chelsea totally changed the dynamic. I don’t think Real Madrid look particularly confident this evening. 

This might be correct if we weren't talking about the holders/a Real Madrid team riddled with serial winners vastly experienced at the EXACT scenario they find themselves in. This isn't some Diddy club who will implode at the first sign of pressure. The studio team are talking like Real Madrid aren't considering maybe carving out a chance or two themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This might be correct if we weren't talking about the holders/a Real Madrid team riddled with serial winners vastly experienced at the EXACT scenario they find themselves in. This isn't some Diddy club who will implode at the first sign of pressure. The studio team are talking like Real Madrid aren't considering maybe carving out a chance or two themselves. 

I think it’s fairly well poised, was going to switch over to Napoli Milan if i thought it was over with but it’s a decent contest. I try not to take Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owens punditry too seriously.