Glastonbury

BigDoddyKane

Guitarists can change guitars/strings and drummers sticks, skins and symbols but vocalists can die on stage if their voice goes. The show goes on though and he seems to be pushing through ok. 

Expecting a strong three song finish with 

Knocking on heavens door

Nightrain

and 

Paradise City 

1 minute ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Been following the live updating of the set on Setlist.fm

22?

image.png.d2e51c6ef8c138256509d98d8aee5497.png

😂 they would have a hard job trying to do anything with that. But nothings beyond the soaring guitar skills of Saul Hudson. Fcuking genius!

I’m well into hard rock, but, and this is just me - the only Guns & Roses songs I like are the ones I cherry picked from iTunes and downloaded..

Paradise City, Sweet Child O Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, and You Could Be Mine.

Still enjoying their set. It’s energetic. Not everyone’s cup of Darjeeling, but neither are Arctic Monkeys, Adele or Kanye West. Fair play to them. They sound pretty tight and well rehearsed.

Edited by pozbaird

Just now, pozbaird said:

I’m well into hard rock, buf, and this is just me - the only Guns & Roses songs I like are the ones I cherry picked from iTunes and downloaded..

Paradise City, Sweet Child O Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, and You Could Be Mine.

Still enjoying their set. It’s energetic. Not everyone’s cup of Darjeeling, but neither are Arctic Monkeys, Adele or Kanye West. Fair play to them. They sound pretty tight and well rehearsed.

They've got at least 20 songs better than the ones you mention 

Just now, Jimmy Jazz said:

They've got at least 20 songs better than the ones you mention 

Bollocks they have, or they wouldn’t pack a Glastonbury headline set with multiple covers of other folk’s songs.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I hope that whoever booked Gn'R (Emily Eavis ?) gets ripped a new sphincter. They look like they've just been exhumed and the sound mix is utterly dreadful with Axl's voice way down in the mix, for obvious reasons.

F*cking worst headline band ever.

Quoted for immortality.  Worst post ever.