Glastonbury

BigDoddyKane

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Since various people here posted about "Billy Nomates" as if it was common knowledge: This person, who I assume normally has a band, did a set with her singing to a backing track and people were mean to her online. Does she normally do this? If not, why was she doing it here?

I believe she performs like that all the time, hence the pseudonym. 

Went into the Sky+ planner, and before deleting it, watched Guns N Roses performance of ‘November Rain’ one more time. Wanted to confirm what I thought last night - Axl Rose delivered one of the worst fcuking vocals I’ve ever had the misfortune to suffer, ever.

He did indeed. What a fcuking weedy wail of ear-bleeding bollocks it was.

Roll on Sir Elton, his voice chucked it about thirty years ago, this could be equally as shit.

Edited by pozbaird

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Been tons of their Sounds of the Smiths sets on YouTube for ages.

Just watched the full set on iPlayer. He really is verging on "National Treasure" territory these days. Probably one of the more "feel good" performances in what seems to me a pretty dull festival so far. That said watched Chvrches this afternoon too and they were excellent