The Queen of the South thread

7 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Seriously works for Aston Villa in Premier League but willing to give it up for us. 🤔

Heard from a good source that it's indeed true what Dudley said. He was coming here and Dudley was to pay most of his wages - he makes 5 figures a day, don't you know? 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Heard from a good source that it's indeed true what Dudley said. He was coming here and Dudley was to pay most of his wages - he makes 5 figures a day, don't you know? 

But then McPhee reported him to the police, which is understandable. 

43 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

1) First manager who verbally agreed and then pulled out was Austin MacPhee. 

Had to wait to disclose that information. 

Hmmm ... strong with the force, this one is ...

star-wars-cgi-effects.gif

Name of manager is 100% correct. You asked and I delivered, again. Stop being so ungrateful. 

Hearing there was problems today. New Manager got offered a gig in Cyprus at last minute and we’re back to square 1, no back up and no applicants appealing to the board. Now talks that Murray will get a monthly roll on contract. Coach from Morton coming in as assistant on 6 month contract. 

7 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

Name of manager is 100% correct. You asked and I delivered, again. Stop being so ungrateful. 

Hearing there was problems today. New Manager got offered a gig in Cyprus at last minute and we’re back to square 1, no back up and no applicants appealing to the board. Now talks that Murray will get a monthly roll on contract. Coach from Morton coming in as assistant on 6 month contract. 

E3FACA44-4281-4228-B11E-A55BA19FBC9C.gif

8 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

Aw c'mon... 🤦‍♂️ 

13 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

3ikhj4.jpg

25 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

So despite the Board saying there was a good list of applicants, after 2 favourites pulled out(so you say) we are to believe that none of the other applicants, who are not Grant Murray, are not worth considering. 

More bullshit

Edit to add: Is the underlined N & M in your post supposed to be a clue?

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

22 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

67352BB6-7275-4B6B-B651-B7F0BB98F842.gif

8 hours ago, Dudleyghu said:

I'm sure if Neil McCann had a gig somewhere abroad it would have been in the press. I hope you are wrong about Murray getting gig until end of season we need something fresh in the club. 

33 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

This Dudley guy is absolutely brilliant, he’s surely got to be at wind up?! Nobody is that much of a clown in real life! 🤣………..I don’t normally post on other threads must must admit I’ve been kinda glued to reading these last few pages 🤣

Don't worry, its quite understandable .... we're just soooo box office!

(tbf - this has been excellent entertainment ... at least compared to what we put on the park)

Edited by Otis Blue

11 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Aye, more chance of it being Austin Powers. 

He’s a set piece coach who’s been actively looking for a gig in management for a while. He applied for a job in England league 2 and then us. He has family up here it’s not as far fetched as you think. 

9 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

So despite the Board saying there was a good list of applicants, after 2 favourites pulled out(so you say) we are to believe that none of the other applicants, who are not Grant Murray, are not worth considering. 

More bullshit

Edit to add: Is the underlined N & M in your post supposed to be a clue?

Well done Einstein, CIA will be in contact with you soon to help crack some codes. 

I'm not "buying" these posts from the Dudley fella.  That said, in respect of the Austin McPhee name that he's chucked into the debate you can see why he's pitched that in.  As he's said McPhee's a fairly well known coach/assistant these days and it could be that he harbours a desire to test himself in the top role (I think he was caretaker at the Hertz for a few games before Neilson got that gig).  Yes, he has background roles at the Villa and with Scotland but if he feels he wants to advance then a shot at the QOS role might be the sort of low FT level he feels is right to test himself without too much risk - there's no way he's going to get offered a top gig at an English L1 or L2 club or at our Premiership level without proving himself elsewhere first.  So you can see why Dudley threw McPhee's name in there.