The Queen of the South thread

I told you lot that the prices were staying the same about a week ago so I don't know why you were still asking . That should have been enough.

Prove it wasn't a fluke, what's the winning numbers on this Saturday's Lotto.

Prove it wasn't a fluke, what's the winning numbers on this Saturday's Lotto.

This wasn't a guess my friend and you know where you heard it first . Not the first true exclusive I have gave you either. The winning lotto numbers are a bit of a problem but if you find them out beforehand can you please pm me.

I'm amazed the BoD didn't at least add £1 to the roll-up price. All things considered, we'll probably be the best value in the league next season.

The club have done their part - let's hope the floaters and good citizens of Dumfries can do their part and turn up in real numbers next season...

I'm amazed the BoD didn't at least add £1 to the roll-up price. All things considered, we'll probably be the best value in the league next season.

The club have done their part - let's hope the floaters and good citizens of Dumfries can do their part and turn up in real numbers next season...

Not against the same teams so often we wont. Even the Old Firm fans who used to travel in large numbers no longer do so. It is far to damn boring with all the cups and league matches to keep playing the same teams far too frequently.If you want floating fans back, then get this sorted first.

New Morton signing, defender Sean Crighton, apparently rejected an offer by yourselves to join up at Cappielow.

Just thought I'd let you know.

A 5'8" centre back who has only played in Tier 4. Nice bit of business. He should do well at Morton.

Are you maybe thinking of Queens Park?

From today's Greenock Telegraph

FORMER Elgin City defender Sean Crighton yesterday snubbed interest from Queen of the South, Airdrie and Stirling Albion to sign a one-year contract with Morton, the Tele can reveal.

5ft 8 according to Soccerbase, not that I'm one to trust everything I read on the internet!

I did see that myself, but other websites have him down as 188cm, which is 6'2".