The Queen of the South thread

Rumours that Baird wants out as well. Not a happy ship down Palmerston way?

Wouldn't bother me never been very impressed since his move here seems to be another that's maybe too big for his boots, maybe Mcintyre will take him off of us as has always wanted to manage him!!

Rumours that Baird wants out as well. Not a happy ship down Palmerston way?

Would not be too fussed if he left.

Wouldn't bother me never been very impressed since his move here seems to be another that's maybe too big for his boots, maybe Mcintyre will take him off of us as has always wanted to manage him!!

Credible rumours?

I`d be disappointed if he left. I think he`s a decent player and should stay if for no other reason than to guarantee us points against Raith!

Signed until June 2016 and I`d be happy for him to remain with us.

Guest Back Post Misses

Credible rumours?

I`d be disappointed if he left. I think he`s a decent player and should stay if for no other reason than to guarantee us points against Raith!

Signed until June 2016 and I`d be happy for him to remain with us.

One thing seems certain that there is problems in the camp by the sound of it

Yeah, because one player engineered a move to another club and John Baird isnt happy at not getting as many starts as he wants.

The only thing in a worse state than the dressing room is our pitch

:lol:

Fair enough.

Presumably a reliable source?

FWIW I`m not sure I`d agree to let him go. What`s the point in giving him a 2 year deal when he can just f**k off if it suits him.

Nobody questioned sources a couple of days ago when I said Mark Kerr had left the club.

What good would it be holding on to him? Nobody will pay cash, and he's been terrible for us. An underperforming high earner who wants away, should be carried out the door.

Nobody questioned sources a couple of days ago when I said Mark Kerr had left the club. What good would it be holding on to him? Nobody will pay cash, and he's been terrible for us. An underperforming high earner who wants away, should be carried out the door.

Ye agree I would pay his taxi fare now.

Nobody questioned sources a couple of days ago when I said Mark Kerr had left the club. What good would it be holding on to him? Nobody will pay cash, and he's been terrible for us. An underperforming high earner who wants away, should be carried out the door.

Jeez. I`m just asking if it`s a reliable source or just a general rumour, not trying to question your credibility.

My own view is that there comes a point when the club needs to make it clear it won`t be pissed about. He`ll be a high earner if playing and we are winning. If he is on basic wage and not playing he`ll get pissed off. Players like to play. just my view, fully accept the scenario you outline is much more likely.

He's obviously not scored as many goals as many expected but terrible is going a bit far.

Its not going to be easy to bring anyone in, in January, who is going to be better.

would not say he was terrible, but Honestly he is no great lose.

Not a great loss would be the case if we can definitely get someone better in. As Mr X says that won`t be easy. Baird is definitely 3rd choice for us in my view but we can`t rely on Reilly, Lyle and some kids to see us to the end of the season.