The Queen of the South thread

Clark for a guy of his hight is very poor at cross balls a guy of his hight should be plucking the balls out of the air for fun.

And one of the most annoying things is when he comes and punches a ball he could catch with ease he's a good shot stopper but unless he can sort his problems in the air a think he will have a problem.

Listening to Fowler's podcast, I think he has resigned himself to losing someone in the window but the compensation will help soften the blow.

I will also comment on yesterday's game and say that it was good to see Fowler hopefully learnt a lesson from the last Livi game in that we pushed at them right to the end yesterday instead of sitting back off them in the last ten minutes.

Listening to Fowler's podcast, I think he has resigned himself to losing someone in the window but the compensation will help soften the blow. I will also comment on yesterday's game and say that it was good to see Fowler hopefully learnt a lesson from the last Livi game in that we pushed at them right to the end yesterday instead of sitting back off them in the last ten minutes.

Sounds like he wants to get a centre mid in. No surprise given Kerr`s departure. Re losing players I took it as his meaning the club getting a development fee if the likes of Holt or Reilly left in the summer rather than necessarily January. Time will tell i suppose.

You see what you want to see. I thought he did well getting a fist on it through a crowd of bodies. He knocked it wide rather than into a particularly dangerous area.

You don't like Clark we get it.

Who says I don't like him? I'm sure he's a top bloke.

I also think he's a decent 'keeper. I think he's less than entirely reliable in the air though.

Sounds like he wants to get a centre mid in. No surprise given Kerr`s departure. Re losing players I took it as his meaning the club getting a development fee if the likes of Holt or Reilly left in the summer rather than necessarily January. Time will tell i suppose.

I took it as that as well.

Interesting that he mentioned the spirit in the dressing room and how important it is to keep that and not bring in players that will disrupt it. Sounds like the doom and gloom of last weeks "turmoil" was misplaced

I took it as that as well.

Interesting that he mentioned the spirit in the dressing room and how important it is to keep that and not bring in players that will disrupt it. Sounds like the doom and gloom of last weeks "turmoil" was misplaced

Just two rotten eggs in the basket scenario one is away and the other will follow shortly for me after he has sat it out on the bench for couple of weeks.

Provide some elaborate cryptic clue, using numbered letters from Queens players of yesteryear and obscure references, so that when the truth is revealed, we all kick ourselves.

I can't MT because you are far too bright, will guess and I will get my ass kicked if someone else jumps in.