The General Ross County Chat Thread

The booming header off his own crossbar in the opening minutes of the first topflight Highland Derby will forever remain one of my favourite Ross County memories.

[emoji1] Wouldn't say it was one of my favourite memories as I sha* myself when it happened! Remember it well though. Remember him apologising to his team mates in the moments after saying he lost the ball in the floodlights.

The poster I replied to called him 'great'. There's only about four players in the history of Ross County that I would call 'great'. 

Tony has got it. I don't know why people doubt the boy as he's clearly got talent. Players develop all through their career and tony is no different. Needs a good run in the team and he'll be sorted

17 hours ago, yoda said:

The booming header off his own crossbar in the opening minutes of the first topflight Highland Derby will forever remain one of my favourite Ross County memories.

That was a hell of a moment.  But for me he bettered it again against Aberdeen at Pittodrie when he halved Ryan Fraser.  You could almost see the thought process going on in his head, figuring out there was no chance he was going to catch the kid so thought "sod it" and just took him out.  Glorious in its brutality.

12 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news/archive/oscar-gobern-joins-ross-county-football-club/

Another centre midfielder? The fact that it's only a 6 month deal would heavily suggest somebody is out the door. Hmmmm...

That's an interesting signing. It didn't really work out for him at QPR but this is some effort from him tbf.

4 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

I can't believe we've signed Lalkovic. He should be class on the left wing.

Pompey fans are in absolute meltdown on Twitter as to why they've let him go, which is a promising sign.

I do like it when that happens.  Of late, County's signings have left their clubs with a healthy dose of "meh" and a touch of "runs about a lot".