The General Ross County Chat Thread

That's a great signing for Ross County. His form with us was up and down but he has been on great form in the last few games.

I assume the fact that he was never given a long run of starting games may have made up his mind to move on.

That's a great signing for Ross County. His form with us was up and down but he has been on great form in the last few games.

I assume the fact that he was never given a long run of starting games may have made up his mind to move on.

post-14733-0-60941800-1430992221_thumb.j

Well this is awkward :lol:

(shamelessly stolen image from Forfinn)

Should be healthy competition over the next 2 seasons between Boycie, Curran and Graham. Certainly shouldn't have a problem scoring goals with those three; I wouldn't be surprised if we have to say goodbye to Jake Jervis because I don't see a place for him up top with the options we'll have.

He goes through spells where he can't hit a barn door and I think most Saints fans would've been happy to see him leave up until recently. He's hit a streak though and I think he'll do very well for Ross County. Get the ball wide and into the box and he attacks the ball brilliantly. Some of his headed goals this season have been absolutely superb.

Best of luck to him. Wouldn't say he'll be as big a loss as some of those who have left before him, but certainly more than filled a place in our squad.

Graham is one of the biggest confidence players I've seen. For Rovers, he was garbage until he had a hernia op and then scored a few. Next thing you know we're chanting "he scores when he wants" and he went from two goals in half a season to ending up better than a goal every second game by the end of his time with us. Best of luck to him.

Graham is one of the biggest confidence players I've seen. For Rovers, he was garbage until he had a hernia op and then scored a few. Next thing you know we're chanting "he scores when he wants" and he went from two goals in half a season to ending up better than a goal every second game by the end of his time with us. Best of luck to him.

I think his time at Saints maybe backs that up. Taking away his penalties, he got three goals in his first four games and has four in his last six. In between and over the space of six months, he went 17 games without a goal.

He's not a great footballer but over the course of a season he will score goals and I think his record everywhere proves that. They may come in bursts but come the end of May, they all count the same.

His header at Hamilton and the one last weekend were gorgeous. Nothing finer than a good headed goal.