The General Ross County Chat Thread

"After much consideration in recent weeks, I have made the decision to resign from my position as manager.

"Over my 12 league games in charge, we moved six points clear of the team directly below and have been extremely close to gaining more victories and draws along the way.

Ummmm aye, alright Derek.

You'd hope they'd look at Rhys McCabe and see if he has any interest. Not many other names that come to mind unless Jürgen Klopp fancies lower pressure next gig once he steps down from Liverpool 🙄

For an experienced manager, the Highlands is a VERY good selling point.

While I can imagine for young players, they want the nightlife and buzz of a city, so County overlooked or we alternatively have to overpay them.

However, for a manager, this is a very good gig! Staying up, even if via play off still possible. That and the scenery. Nice stadium & facilities too. Must be able to attract some with decent record and good ideas. 

I don't think the players are as bad as Adams alluded too. That final interview just watched, FFS! The team can definately can stay up, just will be close again.