Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

It's only 24 hours until the worst Prime Minister ever is elected. 

Cant see her lasting as long as May nor Johnson. 

Will there be a new thread for "next permanent manager..." or is it just easier to keep this one?

Not the first time we’ve said this. Seems like the Tories take it as a challenge.

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

f**k me now we have hard hitting analysis of the interview from JOE FUCKING LYCETT roaring her every word like a performing seal.

Absolutely. I just thought he was deeply unfunny before, but he's now outed himself as a total cùnt.

3 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Absolutely. I just thought he was deeply unfunny before, but he's now outed himself as a total cùnt.

In fact I think I'm being massively whooshed by Lycett... He's taking the piss isn't he?

2 hours ago, Paxo said:

In fact I think I'm being massively whooshed by Lycett... He's taking the piss isn't he?

Absolutely whooshed hook line and sinker. I'd never heard of him before, but my other half took me along when he was on tour a few weeks ago and it's 100% a jape. Hope Kuenssburg is seething.

47 minutes ago, Scorge said:

Absolutely whooshed hook line and sinker. I'd never heard of him before, but my other half took me along when he was on tour a few weeks ago and it's 100% a jape. Hope Kuenssburg is seething.

She was beeling. You could tell even from that clip she had no idea how to handle him saying the opposite of what she had prepared for (which was defending Truss, to provide “balance” against the liberal leftie luvvie). Sarcasm seemed to stymie her, probably because Lycett just about managed to maintain it without going overboard and giving her an out.

4 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

f**k me now we have hard hitting analysis of the interview from JOE FUCKING LYCETT roaring her every word like a performing seal.

Oh mate :(

You've been whooshed an absolute belter. He put on a bit of a masterclass here, did Joe.

12 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Levelling up 

I think folk should take a few minutes to reflect on that. 

It's fair that Jacob Rees-Mogg will get more help with the cost of living disaster that Mrs Effie McGlumphy*, full time cleaner and volunteer at her local food bank. 

(*Made up name, but you get the point.) 

ET and the whole clutch of "trickle down economics" F the poor bu££#itters should be called out at every opportunity for their disgusting attitudes - and I only say that because nuking them from orbit appears not to be a realistic possibility. 

5 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

That's where we are in Normal Island with the the Tories saying "last 12 years - nothing to do with us" and Starmer's Labour party unwilling to be more than a hair's width to the left of them so it's left to to outsiders like Lycett to speak "truth to power".

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Coffey as Health Secretary reminds me of the Gary Delaney joke about losing weight.

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I think folk should take a few minutes to reflect on that. 

It's fair that Jacob Rees-Mogg will get more help with the cost of living disaster that Mrs Effie McGlumphy*, full time cleaner and volunteer at her local food bank. 

(*Made up name, but you get the point.) 

ET and the whole clutch of "trickle down economics" F the poor bu££#itters should be called out at every opportunity for their disgusting attitudes - and I only say that because nuking them from orbit appears not to be a realistic possibility. 

It's unlikely that Mogg will pay much NI. It'll be the highest earning employees who benefit most, rather than the out and out capitalist upper class. Your point stands, regardless.