Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So at 82.6% thats almost 1/5 of eligible Tory voters (party members) couldn't be arsed or give a f**k who would lead their party forwards. Given the current landscape and political climate you'd think they would want to ensure the best (in their opinions) to guide the country forwards, but clearly not.

22 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It's got all the warmth and sincerity of a school prize giving except instead of book tokens and a shitty cup, you get a country. 

Have you seen the state of the economy?  I’d take the book tokens any day.

7 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

So at 82.6% thats almost 1/5 of eligible Tory voters (party members) couldn't be arsed or give a f**k who would lead their party forwards. Given the current landscape and political climate you'd think they would want to ensure the best (in their opinions) to guide the country forwards, but clearly not.

Couldn't bring themselves to vote for either a non-white man or a woman.

1 minute ago, House Bartender said:

654 spoiled votes. How can you possibly get a two option ballot wrong? Unless you are a crumbly old retired Major with a blue rinse wife. Gawd 'elp us. These few people elect the PM. A bit 19th Century.

Drawing a cock* on the ballot paper, probably.  

Were I still a Tory member** I'd have done the same.

* and ** yes.