Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Pretty awks that she was voted for by less than 50% of the total Tory party electorate given their rumoured daft wee Referendum Act thresholds

47% of Conservative members voted for her......I assume Nicola has already done that calculation and had a wee chuckle

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Drawing a cock* on the ballot paper, probably.  

Were I still a Tory member** I'd have done the same.

* and ** yes.

Correct that would definitely be a spoilt ballot paper.  Not being a Tory member I havent seen the ballot paper but I would imagine that there was no reference to the requirement for a self portrait.

1 minute ago, Caledonian1 said:

Correct that would definitely be a spoilt ballot paper.  Not being a Tory member I havent seen the ballot paper but I would imagine that there was no reference to the requirement for a self portrait.

Thanks, mate. That was the joke.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Drawing a cock* on the ballot paper, probably.  

Were I still a Tory member** I'd have done the same.

* and ** yes.

I suspect that many members of the Tory membership were confused by the electoral process because they have penile dementia. 

(Reaches for coat...) 

Main question now is when the next GE will be. This psychopath will have the country in ruins over the winter. Hopefully the Unionists are happy with this and their tactics to frighten vulnerable people in to remaining in the UK back in 2014, which has got said people now facing a winter full of anxiety, death, and starvation. So, cheers for that. 

There is no way this absolute evil b*stard will try and ease the cost of living crisis. She doesn't care. None of them do. They are hardocre, right-wing elitists that will see themselves and their ilk sorted out, and let the plebs struggle because they know nothing will happen. The British public are total shitebags, and she'll be able to implement whatever she wants for her tenure. Actually, a lot of them will lap it up. 

Moving the goalposts on Scottish Independence Referendums, but can get elected as PM when almost 20% of a 160,000 electorate doesn't bother voting? Away and suck a fart right out my manky ring. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-mps-plot-bring-back-27901163

Disgraced Boris Johnson could return to No10 in an astonishing plot hatched by warring Tory MPs. 

Twelve plan to submit no-confidence letters in Liz Truss – set to become new PM on Monday – and want a leadership vote by Christmas. 

One Tory said: “Liz is not very bright.” Another added: “Our only chance is with Boris.”
Edited by carpetmonster

20 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Was Jackie Baillie not Scottish health secretary once upon a time.

Baillie shut her local A&E and then began being one of the biggest campaigners for its reopening after they got punted out of power. 

On Truss, f**k me, a horrible far right c**t, reducing holidays and time off, withdrawing human rights which protect our freedoms, plunging people further into an inescapable cycle of poverty. I fucking despise these c***s with every ounce of my being. 

1 minute ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Didn’t she become leader of the SNP on 0% of non elected party members voting?

I recall voting her as Deputy Leader and as no other opposed her in the election she became leader - I have no issue with that.  Also, she is not the one considering that 50% of the electorate need to vote Yes for Scotlands independence.

You must be delighted that Dizzy Lizzy is now leading your right wing party...so celebrate that before they turn on her too and we have another leadership campaign.

25 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Baillie shut her local A&E and then began being one of the biggest campaigners for its reopening after they got punted out of power. 

On Truss, f**k me, a horrible far right c**t, reducing holidays and time off, withdrawing human rights which protect our freedoms, plunging people further into an inescapable cycle of poverty. I fucking despise these c***s with every ounce of my being. 

Baillie being a Health Secretary was one of many reasons they deserved to lose in 2007. The woman is a walking heart attack in waiting.

On Truss.....

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC